Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2DR Wildtrak, '15 Z/28 #533
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just called. No changes; 18th-24th ETA, and it's still "in production and produced, but not built". No certificates on mine as well.
Sponsored

Bonnie & Clyde the Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has been sitting in OH since 2am! Now I understand the “why haven’t you moved” feeling every time I call now.

Sponsored

TerryVester

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just called Ford and delivery window just moved to 8-14-23, and still in production status. :(

Sponsored

F2W12

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called Ford and delivery window just moved to 8-14-23, and still in production status. :(
The last day of my delivery window was a week ago now. When I've called marketing this week, they say a delivery date is pending. I'd love a revised timeline. Since I'm not trading my vehicle to the dealership and I'm financing separately, I got a lot of dominoes that need to fall once I know when it's coming. I hope the date they give you stays accurate.

TerryVester

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was something new as of yesterday when my window was up to 8-5 which we blew by. So being told 8-14 is the new window. Called my dealer too he said he can see the vehicle sitting in a lot in Detroit using the VIN # and some kind of tracking tool they have. But he said it can take weeks to ship.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For what it’s worth… I was stalking my dealership’s site and there’s a 4dr Wildtrak with a blend date of 7/20 that appears to be on it’s way. I’m hopeful that maybe I’ll be on a railcar soon. Thats just 4 days before my blend date. I’m probably grasping at straws but hey, its better than hitting refresh nonstop, right?!? 😂😂😂
Sponsored