First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes I get that. But I thought Week 9/13 was canceled for Broncos because of DM MIC Tops?
that's not on the assembly line Bronco shares with Ranger- that is being done at the MOD center, which is a different location I believe

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

that's not on the assembly line Bronco shares with Ranger- that is being done at the MOD center, which is a different location I believe
I was scheduled with a Build week of 9/13, build day of 9/16. But you could be right.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I was a DM Bronco and didn't Know it. I was Scheduled August7 for a Build Week of 9/13. Over a Month before the Mic Top issue. :unsure: Anyway to prove I was a DM Bronco?

Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So all soft tops got moved from this week, any chance they ran out of soft tops now? I feel like it would fit the trends lol.

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still not hearing anything from Ford officially I went and checked again. I was pushed like most. New date is 9/30

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So all soft tops got moved from this week, any chance they ran out of soft tops now? I feel like it would fit the trends lol.
i believe it’s more of a result of the MIC top being resolved. Ford must’ve moved those with MiC tops and very old vins back to the front of the line.

Realtalk214

Outer Banks
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 karma 2014 m6 2019 model x 2022 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where are you guys going to check if you've been pushed back?
I contacted my dealer and they say my build week hasn't changed. Yet i still don't have a window sticker or blend date notification

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my window sticker today. Blend 9/15, 137/1500.
Cautiously optimistic. :)
congrats! Are you sure your window sticker hasn’t been there for a few days? I’ve seen people saying that they’ve had their window sticker populate up to a week ahead of time. “Blend date” I thought was when it went down the assembly line (9/15 being yours)

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

congrats! Are you sure your window sticker hasn’t been there for a few days? I’ve seen people saying that they’ve had their window sticker populate up to a week ahead of time. “Blend date” I thought was when it went down the assembly line (9/15 being yours)
Probably was there for a few days. I kept trying to use the Tracker on this website but would not work for me. I reopened a August 7th email from Ford and used the link in that email and there it was. Not sure about the build date. After it goes down the assembly line it will need go to the Mod Center for the Bull Bar and the Graphics. The Aug7 email said a build Week of 9/13. Dealer gave me a build day of 9/16. :unsure:

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you guys going to check if you've been pushed back?
I contacted my dealer and they say my build week hasn't changed. Yet i still don't have a window sticker or blend date notification
I am right there with you. I am supposed to be a 9/16 build date for my Badlands with MIC but no window sticker. I think we have only seen on FE @Bronco4 who has seen any movement.

SmoothE

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC sierra z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email on 8/19 for a build week of 9/13 with VIN but nothing else. No other email sent regarding window sticker or anything else. At this time only Thursday and Friday left for Ford to make good on their word. We shall see.
Sponsored