First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FE 9/13 build weeks let’s see what happens need the Bronco before the snow falls in Michigan
Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Two weeks ago I got a text from my dealer saying I have a September 13th build week. However, I never received a scheduled email from Ford. In fact, I never received a order confirmation for Ford. I did however call Ford both times and got confirmations. I have a vin all I need now is my window sticker and Bronco.
well, I wouldn’t get your hopes up just yet- My build day has been Friday September 17th, with VIN since then and just changed last night (sept 3rd) to week of October 18th. just stupid. I’m pissed. maybe it will change again to something sooner, but who knows. My Dealer is useless, that’s why I check the data myself regularly (perk I have)

Last edited:

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well, I wouldn’t get your hopes up just yet- My build day has been Friday September 17th, with VIN since then and just changed last night (sept 3rd) to week of October 18th. f$&@ing stupid. I’m pissed. maybe it will change again to something sooner, but who knows. My Dealer is useless, that’s why I check the data myself regularly (perk I have)
How long have you had your vin? MIC top?

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
changed to soft in July, got scheduling email/VIN 8/19
Yeah, that doesn’t make me feel good. I got my vin that same week. We shall see. Did you get another email saying your date has been changed?

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, that doesn’t make me feel good. I got my vin that same week. We shall see. Did you get another email saying your date has been changed?
Not yet. I have access to the same data the dealer does. I can see my order number, and what it's doing

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there anyone else that was recently scheduled without a vin or original build date have their date pushed back?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From my understanding the folks that have had their VIN are Build date that are getting pushed back are due to the the newly scheduled VINs being assigned. Ford is still going with Res time stamp. What i mean is if someone that has a time stamp before you changed their build to a “buildable order recently (which a lot of people have done) you get pushed back behind them. Some of the earlier ViN holders, got a VIN early because other people did not have buildable “orders”.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From my understanding the folks that have had their VIN are Build date that are getting pushed back are due to the the newly scheduled VINs being assigned. Ford is still going with Res time stamp. What i mean is if someone that has a time stamp before you changed their build to a “buildable order recently (which a lot of people have done) you get pushed back behind them. Some of the earlier ViN holders, got a VIN early because other people did not have buildable “orders”.
I am going to have faith that I won’t get bumped. No word yet.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't buy it. I'm a 7/14 reservation. B.S. by ford is going on, that's what.

EDIT: Also- to slide OVER FOUR WEEKS? Give me a #$%^&*@ break. I smell cronyism, favoritism, nepotism, and all of the like going on.....

Last edited:

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't buy it. I'm a 7/14 reservation. B.S. by ford is going on, that's what.

EDIT: Also- to slide OVER FOUR WEEKS? Give me a #$%^&*@ break. I smell cronyism, favoritism, nepotism, and all of the like going on.....
Please tell me what Ford gets by bumping you back? If anything they will lose money if you get frustrated enough and drop your order…

i too am a 7/14 Res (just got my vin) ….so i may have just bumped you back when i changed my order…just sayin. Don’t know anything about your sense of smell but I’m waiting just like everyone else.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Black Diamond 2 Door
7/14/20
3/15/21
6/20/21 edited when it was rumored hard top was a fiasco to a Basesquatch 4 door softtop
7/?/21 edited to a Black Diamond 4 door soft top after Squatch was rumored to be constrained
8/?/21 received VIN for 9/13 build week
🤞🤞

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Please tell me what Ford gets by bumping you back? If anything they will lose money if you get frustrated enough and drop your order…

i too am a 7/14 Res (just got my vin) ….so i may have just bumped you back when i changed my order…just sayin. Don’t know anything about your sense of smell but I’m waiting just like everyone else.

If all this "bumping" garbage has any rhyme or reason to it, then why didn't I displace a 10/4 or 10/11 person with a LATER RESERVATION DATE???? effing B.S.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If all this "bumping" garbage has any rhyme or reason to it, then why didn't I displace a 10/4 or 10/11 person with a LATER RESERVATION DATE???? effing B.S.
Unless you have all the intel on how many people reserved before you, what their actual build is, unfortunately i cannot help you. You can be salty all you want…doesn’t move you further in line. Very inconsiderate opinion on your end like i said there are still people with 7/13 Res that do not even have a VIN or build date like you. But hey be angry, write emails to Ford every day…let me know how far that gets you 😂

oh and as far as 10/4 and 10/11 build dates…yeah they just started sending those out last Thursday. Heads up…some of them may be 7/13 Res that may push you back…just sayin😂

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unless you have all the intel on how many people reserved before you, what their actual build is, unfortunately i cannot help you. You can be salty all you want…doesn’t move you further in line. Very inconsiderate opinion on your end like i said there are still people with 7/13 Res that do not even have a VIN or build date like you. But hey be angry, write emails to Ford every day…let me know how far that gets you 😂

oh and as far as 10/4 and 10/11 build dates…yeah they just started sending those out last Thursday. Heads up…some of them may be 7/13 Res that may push you back…just sayin😂
I never asked once for any help from you. The reality is, I have access to more information than you. I can be pissed all I want. I can’t wait until Tuesday when all the masses get the nastygrams from their dealers when they see the massacre in the order bank.

EDIT: I see all the damage from the “last thursday” garbage. that’s the point of everything i’m talking about.
Sponsored