First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped email received this morning, estimated arrival 10- 12 to 10/19!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn. Iā€™m still stuck at built online but with no movement. No shipment email. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m still being shipped and just havenā€™t been sent the shipped email.

Anyone know how many people from previous build weeks are still stuck? Maybe I should be grateful Iā€™m out of production chip hold.

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I talked to the finanace person at the dealer this morning they said that it is supposed to arrive next week. I'm still holding out hope that it gets in sooner than that. It is literally an hour away waiting for a ride and I think this part of the wait is harder than the 11 months leading up to now.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I talked to the finanace person at the dealer this morning they said that it is supposed to arrive next week. I'm still holding out hope that it gets in sooner than that. It is literally an hour away waiting for a ride and I think this part of the wait is harder than the 11 months leading up to now.
Iā€™ve said the same thing. The first 500 days wet fine. Sure I wanted the thing to show up but I was ok waiting considering I didnā€™t order until early 2021. Now that we have our builds scheduled the waiting has been so challenging. To amplify things I sold my current daily so if my wifeā€™s car isnā€™t available Iā€™m taking the slow ass humvee. I hope it stays nice here until the bronco arrives. Otherwise itā€™s gonna get real chilly!

Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn. Iā€™m still stuck at built online but with no movement. No shipment email. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m still being shipped and just havenā€™t been sent the shipped email.

Anyone know how many people from previous build weeks are still stuck? Maybe I should be grateful Iā€™m out of production chip hold.
There is actually a thread full of people that are stuck in the status of built "awaiting shipping". I received my built email saturday but have not moved on from awaiting shipping šŸ˜•

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is actually a thread full of people that are stuck in the status of built "awaiting shipping". I received my built email saturday but have not moved on from awaiting shipping šŸ˜•
Ugh, this is where I'm at also. I've been built since Friday but it's awaiting shipping. Get on the train already!

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve said the same thing. The first 500 days wet fine. Sure I wanted the thing to show up but I was ok waiting considering I didnā€™t order until early 2021. Now that we have our builds scheduled the waiting has been so challenging. To amplify things I sold my current daily so if my wifeā€™s car isnā€™t available Iā€™m taking the slow ass humvee. I hope it stays nice here until the bronco arrives. Otherwise itā€™s gonna get real chilly!
I am currently sharing a vehicle with my 16 year old daughter and I am SO ready to have something all to myself again. It is a good thing I have the option to work from home a few days a week but it is getting really old being stuck at the house without a car and being told daily that I am inconveniencing her šŸ™„

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ugh, this is where I'm at also. I've been built since Friday but it's awaiting shipping. Get on the train already!
It honestly is very confusing to me, if we have no micro chip hold or anything left why is there a delay from throwing this built vehicle on a train.

Sponsored

Mrhinkle

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped email received this morning, estimated arrival 10- 12 to 10/19!
I have already received an email that says the Bronco:

"Our current estimate for delivery to Crossroads Ford, Inc. is betā€ween September 11, 2022 anā€d September 17, 2022."

However, still no Bronco, the dealership tells me that they have had Bronco's showing up out of the order they expected them. Last I heard was that they expected it 9/29/2022. Given today is October 4th, doesn't seem likely. :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Ford_Vehicle_Order_Tracking_Status

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was on a train in Buffalo this morning. Still has a ways to go before its dumped in Massachusetts and awaits a ride up to Maine.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am currently sharing a vehicle with my 16 year old daughter and I am SO ready to have something all to myself again. It is a good thing I have the option to work from home a few days a week but it is getting really old being stuck at the house without a car and being told daily that I am inconveniencing her šŸ™„
Aren't 16 year olds fun? lol. I sold my Tahoe last week so I'm driving my husband's old 2003 Yukon that's barely hanging on! I'm ready for my Bronco!

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aren't 16 year olds fun? lol. I sold my Tahoe last week so I'm driving my husband's old 2003 Yukon that's barely hanging on! I'm ready for my Bronco!
I just have to laugh - I keep getting in to find more random crap. I think she is trying to get it to a point where I wonā€™t drive it anymore šŸ¤£. Some of the recent fun onesā€¦.

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week ECDF5104-9A7D-40F2-9888-DFE8D3E73F26

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 0B88B928-CB2C-4F93-B16E-759DBA3DD4EA

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@HokieinMI I'm not sure what that Bodyspray makeup is (I have boys) but I say you douse yourself in it before going to pick her up sometime. I mean, don't kids think we're embarrassing anyway..might as well live up to it!
Sponsored