First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Taking stock of the spreadsheet, it looks like we're through the Thursday group and into our Friday group. (I'm guessing @Bronco1130 has their modules and maybe tear tag as well, but hasn't had a chance to check/update.) If you're a Wed/Thur blend, please check for the tear tag if you haven't done so. As a reminder, it's below your VIN on the modules page.

This leaves @Thesupersized @ryboyd @mbelding816 @Slammer3407 @sda3 @honeywhiskey and @BP Bronco awaiting their modules and proof of life. I'm hoping they see them by tonight. Then we'll get to play the less-than-fun game of trying to guess when we'll be built, shipped, and delivered. Please share any updates on those as well, and update the spreadsheet if applicable.

Please follow in the footsteps of @Emmitt and let us know when you take delivery. Share all the pictures and occasionally pop back in to let us know how it's going. It can help to boost the morale for those still awaiting delivery. (Go take a peak at the 7/25 build week. It's the same two people awaiting delivery and everyone else is gone. Kinda sucks. Lets not do that to whomever is waiting the longest in here.)
Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy crap!!! She’s alive, I’ve got modules!!!!
Can’t update from my phone, but yeah, what a day
Nice, first 9/23. Hopefully mine will be later today.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Taking stock of the spreadsheet, it looks like we're through the Thursday group and into our Friday group. (I'm guessing @Bronco1130 has their modules and maybe tear tag as well, but hasn't had a chance to check/update.) If you're a Wed/Thur blend, please check for the tear tag if you haven't done so. As a reminder, it's below your VIN on the modules page.

This leaves @Thesupersized @ryboyd @mbelding816 @Slammer3407 @sda3 @honeywhiskey and @BP Bronco awaiting their modules and proof of life. I'm hoping they see them by tonight. Then we'll get to play the less-than-fun game of trying to guess when we'll be built, shipped, and delivered. Please share any updates on those as well, and update the spreadsheet if applicable.

Please follow in the footsteps of @Emmitt and let us know when you take delivery. Share all the pictures and occasionally pop back in to let us know how it's going. It can help to boost the morale for those still awaiting delivery. (Go take a peak at the 7/25 build week. It's the same two people awaiting delivery and everyone else is gone. Kinda sucks. Lets not do that to whomever is waiting the longest in here.)
Nothing yet! I’m pretty sure mine was built at the end of Friday’s shift. I’ll update as soon as I know something.
Also, 2/3 times I’ve chatted w ford over the past few weeks, they gave me an ETA of 10/1-10/6 for delivery. The 3rd time I chatted she couldn’t give me an ETA. I’m hoping the first week of October is correct. We shall see! 🤞🏻

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
9/23 blend date, modules just popped this am, no tear tag yet.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9/23 blend date, modules just popped this am, no tear tag yet.
Thanks for letting us know. If you'd like to put your info in the spreadsheet it's linked in my signature below. Otherwise, if you could let us know your place in line, that would help.

Sponsored

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for letting us know. If you'd like to put your info in the spreadsheet it's linked in my signature below. Otherwise, if you could let us know your place in line, that would help.
My apologies, been trying to enter data in spreadsheet to no avail. Place in line 103/735. Original reservation 7/14/2020, GT holder, CG Raptor, convoy.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still show In Production online but Chat says this:
I show your Bronco is in production with a secondary status of produced which means that the vehicle has been built. I show a build date of 09/20/2022. I show an ETA of 10/10/2022.

I asked for clarification on what secondary status was but I just got this same copy and paste message. So is it built? Maybe...do I know for sure? no but this is better than nothing.
I got the same from Chat but my guy at our dealer said mine is built as of last Friday and waiting for shipment. He said when it ships we will get the rail car info (most likely). Never know who to believe.

GABS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm extremely late to the party but have been lurking quite a while.

The blend date on my Badland's Sasquatch Lux w/ tow was 9-23 and I was 680/735 so at the end of the day Friday. So far no mods have popped. I don't remember my original order date but reordered last Oct. I'll try to add mine to the sheet shortly and will update of I see movement.

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my modules. No tear tag yet.

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm extremely late to the party but have been lurking quite a while.

The blend date on my Badland's Sasquatch Lux w/ tow was 9-23 and I was 680/735 so at the end of the day Friday. So far no mods have popped. I don't remember my original order date but reordered last Oct. I'll try to add mine to the sheet shortly and will update of I see movement.
Thanks for entering the info into the sheet. I'll re-sort and get you in the right place later on when the activity has died down a little. I don't want to bump someone down while they're editing a row.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I guess she’s ready to go now!
EABB4EBE-9632-4EEE-A234-91695473F0DA.jpeg
Another one, blend 2 days after mine ready to ship. I tried the chat, just to be told the same as a week ago, "primary status 'in production', secondary status 'produced'" . I'm happy for everyone getting theirs. Hopefully the rest of us will get some good news by Friday at least.
Sponsored