JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And just like that, she's at the dealership! My sales guy sent me these pics and I'm taking delivery this Wednesday.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 68634240543__3CD8027B-E140-46FF-9E01-96F6D451F9CC
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 68634240543__3CD8027B-E140-46FF-9E01-96F6D451F9CC
Damn I should have picked black
That looks great! Have any mods planned?

Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! I was at NH Off-Roadeo back in August. Looks like it might be a little more damp for you compared to when I was there. Have fun on those slabs!
It was awesome! I got to be the lead vehicle for our group. The big slab was a bit intimidating for a minute, but I thoroughly enjoyed going up them.

we got to do a live winch demo for the recovery talk because literally the last bronco on our group at the very last part of the ascent got stuck because 4WD wasnā€™t engaging so front tires werenā€™t even spinning at all. A bit concerning because Hank (lead instructor) said similar thing happened just the day before with one of their Broncos. I wonder if this is strictly an electronics thing because he said in both cases not driver error related.

Oh, and I just woke up to my build email today. Estimated to be at dealer in MA Oct. 12-18. Woohoo!

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was awesome! I got to be the lead vehicle for our group. The big slab was a bit intimidating for a minute, but I thoroughly enjoyed going up them.

we got to do a live winch demo for the recovery talk because literally the last bronco on our group at the very last part of the ascent got stuck because 4WD wasnā€™t engaging so front tires werenā€™t even spinning at all. A bit concerning because Hank (lead instructor) said similar thing happened just the day before with one of their Broncos. I wonder if this is strictly an electronics thing because he said in both cases not driver error related.

Oh, and I just woke up to my build email today. Estimated to be at dealer in MA Oct. 12-18. Woohoo!
Awesome! That's weird about the 4WD not engaging. I know there was some issue at some point during our day where someone had to stop the car, open the door, close it, and then re-start and that fixed whatever the issue was. (I don't think it was 4WD, but is was some electronic issue.)

Feel free to add your info to our spreadsheet below the grayed-out section and I'll re-sort when I get a chance.

9-19-22 Tracking Sheet

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also received by built email overnight (timestamp of 4:51 AM EDT). My estimated arrival is now 10/2 - 10/8. So, hopefully I'm driving the Bronco by the end of the week!

As a reminder, please update the spreadsheet when you receive built/shipped emails or take delivery. If you've only shifted on the tracker(s), you can note that in the far right column. (It doesn't just have to be for chip holds - any notes you want to make are fine.) I think we'll see more folks taking delivery this week, so please send all the pics and let us know how the first days/weeks go!

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Got the middle finger status again today

Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also received by built email overnight (timestamp of 4:51 AM EDT). My estimated arrival is now 10/2 - 10/8. So, hopefully I'm driving the Bronco by the end of the week!

As a reminder, please update the spreadsheet when you receive built/shipped emails or take delivery. If you've only shifted on the tracker(s), you can note that in the far right column. (It doesn't just have to be for chip holds - any notes you want to make are fine.) I think we'll see more folks taking delivery this week, so please send all the pics and let us know how the first days/weeks go!
I added my info to sheet. Should be all good but lemme know if it didnā€™t save for some reason. Thanks and enjoy your new ride!

MN>AZ>OH

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn I should have picked black
That looks great! Have any mods planned?
I'm sure that we will be installing lights, racks and carriers... Will run the tires out then think about upgrading wheels and tires in a year. Got a ceramic coat going on in two weeks to help preserve the paint. Not sure what else at this point.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine still shows awaiting shipping and so far I have the latest estimated delivery dates.... 10/24-10/30.
Sponsored