Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question for anyone who received their Bronco and pickup at dealership. Did anyone get any price protection on the bottom line from the 22.5 price increase?
Sponsored

JamYork

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question for anyone who received their Bronco and pickup at dealership. Did anyone get any price protection on the bottom line from the 22.5 price increase?
I was able to get the dealer to match original MSRP. He struggled with how to do this since Ford only submitted the $800 price protection for 21MY to 22MY in the system. (Wildtrak).

I called Ford and was told that once the dealer confirmed I matched the original reservation during the actual purchase the system would automatically deduct the remaining price protection. For the Wildtrak that was an additional $2000.

I can’t say what the dealer saw in the system but he did align with my original MSRP which was ordered in March 2021.

Hope this helps.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haven't received my Bronco yet, but already paid for it and did paperwork. Price was exactly MSRP as shown when ordered.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haven't received my Bronco yet, but already paid for it and did paperwork. Price was exactly MSRP as shown when ordered.
When I talked to my dealer last week he informed me that if we pay and do paperwork all the tracking stops on it. Not that tracking has been helpful the last couple weeks for me anyway. Now that you have paid are you still able to see where it is?

Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford order tracking just updated to shipped. No e-mail yet but it's finally on the way!
Congrats!! I am hoping mine updates soon and that I am assigned the same rail being that I am just a couple hours south of you.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is a terrible idea. Another guy did the same thing and it was totaled during shipping. It was a nightmare because it was never officially delivered by Ford so his insurance didn't want to cover it or something.

First Name
Teagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was built on 9/26, shipped on 9/29. Email received stating estimated delivery date of 10/12 to 10/18. I checked in with my dealer yesterday to see if they had an dditional updates. All they said was, it shipped, expect it mid-November? I am in northern California and guess the rail times can vary, but that seems really far off. We'll see if it makes it during the estimated window or weeks later.

Chofilu11

Base
First Name
Mr. Big Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still no movement for me. Still awaiting shipment. Day 12 and counting.
Same here built 9/30 no movement still awaiting shipment, hoping it’s on its way and just haven’t received anything
Sponsored