First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CTownok i swear these things literally only happen to me...but they just called again and said that someone gave misinformation because they misread the email that's it's not actually in yet but will be there any day. šŸ˜’šŸ™„
Ahhā€¦ ok. Yeah, mine is not at the dealer. Sales guy is looking to see if they have any info from the transport company.
Sponsored

Chofilu11

Base
First Name
Mr. Big Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@CTownPride i swear these things literally only happen to me...but they just called again and said that someone gave misinformation because they misread the email that's it's not actually in yet but will be there any day. šŸ˜’šŸ™„
You received the shipped email and it got delivered today?

First Name
Britany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You received the shipped email and it got delivered today?
I received my shipped email at 4:30AM. At 8:30 this morning the dealer called me and told me it was in. Then at 9 called me back to tell me that the shipped email that the dealer received was misread and as a delivered email and it is actually still in transit and will be there before the 20th. I hope that makes sense.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my shipped email at 4:30AM. At 8:30 this morning the dealer called me and told me it was in. Then at 9 called me back to tell me that the shipped email that the dealer received was misread and as a delivered email and it is actually still in transit and will be there before the 20th. I hope that makes sense.
Damn that sucks!

Thatā€™s as bad as my dealer calling me in February to tell me my Bronco is being built mid-March. ā€œI bet you never thought this day would comeā€ were his exact words. March came and went. I finally mustered the courage to ask whatā€™s up only to find out he read his spreadsheet wrong and notified the wrong customer. As of today still no bronco:(

Sponsored

Chofilu11

Base
First Name
Mr. Big Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
that sucks!!! Well itā€™s on The way so thatā€™s good I havenā€™t received anything still awaiting shipment and build date was 9/30 estimated delivery 10/17-10/23 so donā€™t think thatā€™ll happened.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hahaha! We ordered a 2022 F450 alsoā€¦hubs decided the dually was too much. We did make some sweet $$$ when we traded it in!
We have a 2017 F350 Dually with an aftermarket flatbed which we know we could sell outright, right now, and probably make back what our purchase price was. BUT, we have a 40 ft 5th wheel that we tow so can't be without a truck while another is on order for the next 2 years...ha!

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally made it out of bad order status after 2 days, car has been released as of 11 am but still in Kansas. From my understanding when itā€™s released itā€™s basically waiting on the next train headed in the right direction, which will hopefully be tonight.

First Name
Teagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chat today confirmed in Blue Island, I'll check in again on Monday.

Screenshot_20221014-085510_Chrome.jpg

Chofilu11

Base
First Name
Mr. Big Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
14 days on awaiting shipment, estimate delivery 10/14-10/23 this sucks!!!!

Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my assembly line photo today. Delivery window starts at end of next week.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Screenshot_20221014-085510_Chrome
Very 1st Race Red Bronco Base Sasquatch posted with a Mic top. Very Rare !!!!!!!!

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

14 days on awaiting shipment, estimate delivery 10/14-10/23 this sucks!!!!
Iā€™m on day 15 ETA still says 10/13 - 10/19 but at this point I guess they just havenā€™t updated my ETA yet.