Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

well… my salesman emailed me back and told me my ETA is 11/6-11/12………………..

I know that. That’s all anyone can tell me……..

What in the cornbread hell is going on??
"cornbread hell"...:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Headed to take delivery in a bit. Can anyone confirm there was a price increase since early March? Window sticker is $1850 more than reservation. Dealer says there have been multiple increases and it is out of their control. Not used to price increases within a model year...

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Headed to take delivery in a bit. Can anyone confirm there was a price increase since early March? Window sticker is $1850 more than reservation. Dealer says there have been multiple increases and it is out of their control. Not used to price increases within a model year...
There was a price increase over the Summer for model year 22.5. However, my dealer gave me the price that was on my agreement from January.

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a price increase over the Summer for model year 22.5. However, my dealer gave me the price that was on my agreement from January.
Thanks- I guess I should be happy that at least the dealer I am working with didn't play any games with additional mark-up after agreeing to MSRP.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the same 9/30 ship and have had 2 delivery delays- the latest is 11/14-11/20. I just checked rail tracking that I got from chat and mine did actually leave MAP and as of today is about 2.5 hours away from my dealer. Considering how close it is I am hoping it will be here before the delivery window but not holding my breath.
How did you get rail tracking from MAP?!? Every time I call or chat they don't seem to have access to that kind of info. Supposedly mine left MAP for the rail station nearly 5 weeks ago but I can't get any details other than the weekly update of the order tracker which seems to bump my estimated delivery range back a week every time I check. Would love to know my railcar# if i even have one yet.

Sponsored

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you get rail tracking from MAP?!? Every time I call or chat they don't seem to have access to that kind of info. Supposedly mine left MAP for the rail station nearly 5 weeks ago but I can't get any details other than the weekly update of the order tracker which seems to bump my estimated delivery range back a week every time I check. Would love to know my railcar# if i even have one yet.
I specifically asked chat to confirm that the SHIPPED email was not sent in error as I couldn't understand based on the last delivery window they gave me that it could possibly take 6-8 weeks to get to the dealership. They then shared the detailed info that showed car number, when it was loaded, etc. Good luck- I know it is frustrating...

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine as well. It was on the invoice at the price I ordered it at even though the sticker had the increase.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else get an email from Ford last night saying your estimated arrival date has been pushed back? I found it interesting that for once the email update came before even the tracker updates this Thursday. Usually the offical Ford emails come days to weeks after the online tracker updates.

I just got pushed a week AGAIN (4th time now) to estimated arrival at dealer between Nov. 12 to Nov. 18th. I assume tracker app will reflect this change tomorrow. So much for getting to show my new Bronco off to the fam at Thanksgiving...just hoping it arrives before Christmas at this point so I don't have to cancel my NYE trip plans with it.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got an email last night (first since the built one nearly 6 weeks ago) pushing back my dates but it matched the date change I found on the backdoor link last Friday. If things go as anticipated, I should get my 4th set of dates tonight or tomorrow since @Ford Motor Company can't seem to actually ship any of these cars that have been waiting for weeks. Beyond angry at this point.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I am counting on the spreadsheet it seems there is a little over half of our build week that have taken delivery. So I guess putting things into perspective those of us who have not taken delivery yet are not alone. Though sometimes it feels like everybody is taking delivery but me.
If you scroll all the way down along the right-hand side, you'll find some numbers tabulated down there. I did those mainly for myself, and they aren't labeled too well, but you're welcome to look at them.

Sponsored

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you scroll all the way down along the right-hand side, you'll find some numbers tabulated down there. I did those mainly for myself, and they aren't labeled too well, but you're welcome to look at them.
Thanks for the heads up. However it doesn't feel as bad if I estimate the #s. Now that I can actually see the #s it just means I am starting to be one of the unlucky ones in this build week.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else get an email from Ford last night saying your estimated arrival date has been pushed back?
We haven't had any communication from Ford since October 2nd, when the built email was sent. I find out our dates were moved from the backdoor link or Ford chat.

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I received a nice email from Ford tell me I was push again. Yeah!!!!! New schedule is 11/9/22 to 11/15/22. Wait and see.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As expected, 4th set of dates just populated on the back door link. Ridiculous

BD7669B2-5FF0-47BC-B16C-8817498654AA.jpeg

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took delivery yesterday afternoon without any issues. Dealing with a tropical storm with flooded roads so am enjoying blasting through stuff. For those frustrated with delivery windows being pushed out- my last one was 11/14-11/20 so you may be surprised and take delivery sooner. Here are a few quick pics I took in the pouring rain.

DF6981D2-B6A6-4FE3-B009-6530404EB93A.jpeg

6A74E196-B1DC-4D45-8899-6EECB10AC806.jpeg

5B6250F3-F68B-4FBA-810C-A73F3C8F78F7.jpeg
Sponsored