First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received a shipped email from Ford this morning with a new delivery estimate of 11/12-11/18. Progress at least.
Same happened to me today. Dealer even called yesterday saying it’s moving to a railcar but didn’t give me rail info.
Alright... this is (hopefully) a good sign, but you'll want a little more information to feel confident it's actually shipped. Getting a rail car number is key. There might be a lag between getting the shipped email and then getting the actual rail car number. When I was shipped by convoy, I didn't have the carrier information right away. It took about 5 days or so before it populated.

If you go through either Ford Chat or your dealer, you can also ask the date of the last update. It should be in the last couple of days. While not as useful as a rail car number, it helps to verify it's real. If the date is back in late September or October, that's a problem. It's also an issue if there's no date associated with the update.
Sponsored

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stopping in to check on my build week friends to find that you're stilllllllllll waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing. GRRRRR!!! I'm sorry guys. I thought they'd at least group some of the general regions' deliveries together but nope. That would only make sense.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Alright... this is (hopefully) a good sign, but you'll want a little more information to feel confident it's actually shipped. Getting a rail car number is key. There might be a lag between getting the shipped email and then getting the actual rail car number. When I was shipped by convoy, I didn't have the carrier information right away. It took about 5 days or so before it populated.

If you go through either Ford Chat or your dealer, you can also ask the date of the last update. It should be in the last couple of days. While not as useful as a rail car number, it helps to verify it's real. If the date is back in late September or October, that's a problem. It's also an issue if there's no date associated with the update.
I will be trying chat again today after the message from Ford pass app yesterday. So far they always say last update is 9/30.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopping in to check on my build week friends to find that you're stilllllllllll waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing. GRRRRR!!! I'm sorry guys. I thought they'd at least group some of the general regions' deliveries together but nope. That would only make sense.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week giphy

(I am not fine)

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you'd think.... i saw someone else's that was stuck in limbo is getting shipped to dallas....

is mine on there? big fat NOPE. thanks ford. love ya so much.

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have rail car info! "I show your vehicle order status as in transit. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Nov-22-2022. That date is subject to change. As of Nov-14-2022, 12:06 ET. The vehicle was located on Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX973321 (Csx Transportation )."

I checked on @Trieck32's order while I was on chat but they gave me the same info that they've been giving him. " I show the order status as in transit/shipped from plant. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Nov-16-2022 - Nov-22-2022. That date range is subject to change. Currently there is no shipping information "

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have rail car info! There's a way to even track the rail car, right? "I show your vehicle order status as in transit. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Nov-22-2022. That date is subject to change. As of Nov-14-2022, 12:06 ET. The vehicle was located on Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX973321 (Csx Transportation )."

I checked on @Trieck32's order while I was on chat but they gave me the same info that they've been giving him. " I show the order status as in transit/shipped from plant. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Nov-16-2022 - Nov-22-2022. That date range is subject to change. Currently there is no shipping information "
omg that's exciting!!!

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have rail car info! "I show your vehicle order status as in transit. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Nov-22-2022. That date is subject to change. As of Nov-14-2022, 12:06 ET. The vehicle was located on Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MI. Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX973321 (Csx Transportation )."

That's some awesome news for you!!

More frustration for me! Makes zero sense that mine would not be loaded with yours coming to the same dealer.

Pretty sure mine is just lost out there somewhere in the mud/ snow pile....

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats!! Did you ever get a shipped email?

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!! Did you ever get a shipped email?
Yes, the shipped email came at about 3 am this morning. The call, from the dealer, saying I had a moved to shipped came in at 10 am today. At the time of that call the dealer did not see rail info.

I hopped on chat right away and got my rail car info but it took about an hour to connect with someone on chat. So I don't know if the dealer just didn't have updated info or the rail car assigned within that hour between call and chat.

Sponsored

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully more people will start getting rail car info soon!

My Bronco has been at the spa (detailer) since Sunday night. I parked under some trees a few weeks ago when I visited a friend out of state and I'm not sure what kind of evil trees he has but whatever they dropped all over the hood was the most evil tree sap I've ever seen. Tried a few different things to get it off and finally gave up and left it to the professional. We decided to get it ceramic coated while it was there to hopefully avoid dealing with this again. This was yesterday after the base coat. Can't wait to see the final result!

Bronco.jpg

mountaincat

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lincoln mkx, 99 F-150, 76 f-150 ranger xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well, Just got off with chat and they said mine was at blue island rail yard, so i guess it's moving. No rail car info though.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well, Just got off with chat and they said mine was at blue island rail yard, so i guess it's moving. No rail car info though.
How could they know it's in Blue Island, IL without being able to track the rail car? VINview?

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know, maybe because it’s switches carriers there, just hope they aren’t lying to me.
I don't think they're lying to you. The vehicle previewing probably shows the vehicle's last location in Blue Island, IL. Perhaps they aren't expanding the vehicle's history. If they did, they might see rail car info in there from a previous entry. I'd be curious to know the timestamps of these updates. It looks like you were one of the ones to get a shipped email in late September, but had yet to leave MAP. I'm guessing you didn't get any additional communication since then and just happened to chat with Ford?
Sponsored