Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I LOVE it! Now to decide what to do next? 🤔

1CDAA938-BD1D-42B6-827A-A6618A5DDD8D.jpeg
YAY!!! So, was it worth the wait?? (ducking to miss your punch through my computer screen!)
Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@CTownPride Love the pics!! Don't hold back on sharing pics because a few of us are still waiting, I still want to see them.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

YAY!!! So, was it worth the wait?? (ducking to miss your punch through my computer screen!)
Lolllll 😏😏

it was. It’s SO nice and looks amazing

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, I really should have gone with this color. Is this cyber orange? I have a hard time telling the yellow and orange ones apart.

:ROFLMAO: Now you're sounding like @JeebusCripes
LOL I was typing my "I'm so damn happy I chose Cactus Gray" response and saw someone beat me to a similar response.

What's weird is I was so irritated about people saying that comment in the stuck in transit or no shipment threads. And the moment I got my bronco my brain says "it's totally worth the wait!". I didn't dare post it but I did text it to @Trieck32 lol

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, I pulled a total dick move yesterday with @Trieck32.
He was planning on showing up at our dealership at 4:30. I also happened to be there at that same time so I messaged him at 4:45 asking where he was. Turns out he was stuck at his kids school last night and wasn't able to leave for another 20 minutes. So I texted him a video of me hanging out with his Bronco and only giving him some small teasers to rub it in a little bit.

I can't imagine how intensely frustrating that delay at his kid's school must have felt and I'm sure rubbing it in didn't help. He eventually picked up his bronco and how I owe him a beer. It's fun how I now have a new bronco buddy all because we happened to have a build date on the same week and at the same dealership.

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's weird is I was so irritated about people saying that comment in the stuck in transit or no shipment threads. And the moment I got my bronco my brain says "it's totally worth the wait!". I didn't dare post it but I did text it to @Trieck32 lol
Going to have to take your word for it! lol

I guess I'm waiting on a train to unload in OKC. UP and CSX show empty railcar. Ford chat's last status is from 12/1 in Chicago. My dealer called the rail yard in OKC today and they haven't unloaded it yet that they show. The wait is painful!

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, I pulled a total dick move yesterday with @Trieck32.
He was planning on showing up at our dealership at 4:30. I also happened to be there at that same time so I messaged him at 4:45 asking where he was. Turns out he was stuck at his kids school last night and wasn't able to leave for another 20 minutes. So I texted him a video of me hanging out with his Bronco and only giving him some small teasers to rub it in a little bit.

I can't imagine how intensely frustrating that delay at his kid's school must have felt and I'm sure rubbing it in didn't help. He eventually picked up his bronco and how I owe him a beer. It's fun how I now have a new bronco buddy all because we happened to have a build date on the same week and at the same dealership.
That's too funny!! I refer to you when talking to friends, family and coworkers as "My Bronco Buddy"!!

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's too funny!! I refer to you when talking to friends, family and coworkers as "My Bronco Buddy"!!
Same. My wife always asks "Who are you texting? That bronco guy again?"

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CTownPride Love the pics!! Don't hold back on sharing pics because a few of us are still waiting, I still want to see them.
Yes, Please continue to add pictures.....I can be bitter and happy for ppl at the same time. lol

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do any of you with 2.7 have the dipstick with "H" on top? One thread on here talks about that one being for 6 qts of oil, and the 2.7 calls for 7 qts.

Sponsored

spartacus1882

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just called CSX to see if there were any status updates. The new update states "placed at customer location." What does that mean? Is it waiting on transport to the dealer (about an hour from railyard)?

I'm ready for this saga to be over.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just called CSX to see if there were any status updates. The new update states "placed at customer location." What does that mean? Is it waiting on transport to the dealer (about an hour from railyard)?

That's what mine said when it hit the final railyard. Now the next step of waiting begins...get it unloaded from the train and from the railyard to the dealer.

spartacus1882

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what mine said when it hit the final railyard. Now the next step of waiting begins...get it unloaded from the train and from the railyard to the dealer.
Thanks. I was hoping it was unloaded. It arrived at the railyard yesterday morning and about an hour ago it changed to "placed at customer location". I also noticed today that my dates have changed for an 8th time.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Like @outnumbered said that does mean it is at your local rail yard, it will update to "car empty" when it is unloaded, then its a matter of waiting for a truck to delivery to dealer. My dealer said he marked mine "hot" for a quicker pickup, but it still took 6 days.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, I really should have gone with this color. Is this cyber orange? I have a hard time telling the yellow and orange ones apart.
It is indeed Cyber Orange, but it can look yellow in the sun. On cloudy days, it looks more orange.
Sponsored