Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn. I should have stuck with my carb grey wild track
I’ve second guessed myself several times on the color but glad I stuck with it.
Sponsored

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was 9° out when I left for work this morning so this was the best picture I could get without wanting to stand outside for to long! Zero issues working with our dealership of choice!
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 992BCCD1-6B90-41BB-BE85-1A4975AE1535

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was 9° out when I left for work this morning so this was the best picture I could get without wanting to stand outside for to long! Zero issues working with our dealership of choice!
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 992BCCD1-6B90-41BB-BE85-1A4975AE1535
Yay! Glad it made it to you! Sound like you're going to put the heated seats right to work!

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yay! Glad it made it to you! Sound like you're going to put the heated seats right to work!
Yep, the heated seats and steering wheel are already being broken in! Our salesman took 3 pictures of us by it, on his personal cell last night, then looked at us and said…”it’s frigid out here, I’ll text these to you in a couple of days.” We said yep, jumped into the bronco and high tailed it out of there. Literally no walk thru, no going over the features, and we were plenty fine with that!

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to @outnumbered and @StephT4 on getting their rigs! This leaves @Delli555 as the last one standing from the spreadsheet. At least he knows where it is - we just need a truck to pick it up from the rail yard and get it to the dealer. Hopefully that happens before the year is out.

I hope everyone enjoys their holidays! Please let us know of any Bronco-related gifts you get and/or adventures you take. You can always “watch” this thread and add it to your list of “Watched Threads.” It’s quite a convenient way to move around the boards.

I’d also love to see any modifications or accessories people have added. I know we had some share earlier, but that was jumbled in with those still waiting on their vehicle. I’d love to hear what people are loving (and maybe not loving) with their rigs.

Peace and joy to all!

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have added a few things, but the Rokblokz mud flaps keep almost all the salt and slush off the side. Also love the Goat Fabrication rock sliders with top step plate and pinch weld covers. Very solid and they had a holiday sale for 30%off!!

20221206_183217.jpg

20221207_183521.jpg

20221207_201656.jpg

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So happy to be on this side of the journey!

So far, I've only added little interior touches (cargo mat, cup holder coasters, etc). I started pulling things out of my stash after I got it home last night and my husband was all....what is that? lol I'm hoping to put the JCR Offroad pinch weld covers on tonight.

Weather permitting, tomorrow, it goes for tint and for the Baja Design lights for the modular bumper I bought about 2.5 months ago that the shop has been holding for me.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So happy to be on this side of the journey!

So far, I've only added little interior touches (cargo mat, cup holder coasters, etc). I started pulling things out of my stash after I got it home last night and my husband was all....what is that? lol I'm hoping to put the JCR Offroad pinch weld covers on tonight.

Weather permitting, tomorrow, it goes for tint and for the Baja Design lights for the modular bumper I bought about 2.5 months ago that the shop has been holding for me.
Haha…my husband drove us home from the dealer last night and the first thing he said upon sitting in the drivers seat, “these windows need to be tinted!”

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haha…my husband drove us home from the dealer last night and the first thing he said upon sitting in the drivers seat, “these windows need to be tinted!”
I got a gift certificate for tint LAST Christmas! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One of the first things I did! Then added the running boards and the stripe! The tint was a must!!
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week IMG_9293

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One of the first things I did! Then added the running boards and the stripe! The tint was a must!!
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week IMG_9293
Ohhhhh….the stripe! I like!

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ohhhhh….the stripe! I like!
I designed it myself :) It lines up perfect with the body lines across the bottom. If you ever want to add it to your ride let me know and I can send you the design files!

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm so happy to see that ALMOST all of us have our Broncos for Christmas. Maybe Santa is headed down the chimney with @Delli555 's for Christmas morning?

Hubby picked up a 2" lift for me this week that should be installed next week. I had a few little things on my list for Santa, so we shall see...🤞 Can't wait to see what y'all get!

Merry Merry, everyone! 🎄
Sponsored