First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 9/27 blend date. Hope to get the shipped notification sometime next week . Anybody else have the 9/27 blend date? I’m 2 door WT loaded with almost every option.

I would really be interested in hearing from anyone who has had a build and could tell me approximately how much time between the blend date and the shipping date.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 9/27 blend date. Hope to get the shipped notification sometime next week . Anybody else have the 9/27 blend date? I’m 2 door WT loaded with almost every option.

I would really be interested in hearing from anyone who has had a build and could tell me approximately how much time between the blend date and the shipping date.
So you've been moved to 9/27 correct?

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I'm a 9/27 blend date with 26/420, so I'm presuming I'll be at the front of the line for the build day? Never got a notification from Ford of the build week this time. My original build week was 8/23, but that went away with the MIC issue. I have 2-door Badlands, VB, high w/tow and roof rails.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a 9/27 blend date with 26/420, so I'm presuming I'll be at the front of the line for the build day? Never got a notification from Ford of the build week this time. My original build week was 8/23, but that went away with the MIC issue. I have 2-door Badlands, VB, high w/tow and roof rails.
I was originally a 8/23 as well. I’m 247/420. DM me if you get any build notification and I’ll try and do the same.