one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will preface this that I haven’t done any testing / monitoring to see if the compressor is actually on…

My Bronco is a year old at this point and I only noticed this in the last few weeks. It seems that no matter what, the A/C is stuck on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Over the past week we’ve put around 1K miles on it for a road trip, driving through 40-80 degree temps. I’ve found myself messing around with the temp control a bunch because if I have it set to anything remotely on the colder side, the air coming out feels biting cold. When it’s been 60 out, I’ve tried running it on a similar temp with AC off to get mostly pass through air and no dice. Just absolutely freezing air.

I rarely use the “auto” settings so this is all manual. I’ve clicked and unclicked the A/C button many times and can’t feel a difference at all.
Sponsored

OP
OP
one800higgins

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate modern cars with temp based systems. I miss when temp control was just “left for cold, right for hot”. Way less fiddling with it IMO.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will preface this that I haven’t done any testing / monitoring to see if the compressor is actually on…

My Bronco is a year old at this point and I only noticed this in the last few weeks. It seems that no matter what, the A/C is stuck on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Over the past week we’ve put around 1K miles on it for a road trip, driving through 40-80 degree temps. I’ve found myself messing around with the temp control a bunch because if I have it set to anything remotely on the colder side, the air coming out feels biting cold. When it’s been 60 out, I’ve tried running it on a similar temp with AC off to get mostly pass through air and no dice. Just absolutely freezing air.

I rarely use the “auto” settings so this is all manual. I’ve clicked and unclicked the A/C button many times and can’t feel a difference at all.
Hi there! Could you please send us a private message with your VIN and dealership information? I'd be happy to look into things on my end.
Sponsored