G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I had a question about accent color. I've notice in some of the videos that the stitching, grab handles, and air vent are in blue in some Bronco's and orange in others. It doesn't seem to go by body color. I don't like the blue on blue look and would like a little contrast. The guy in charge of internet sales called the guy in charge of ordering. Ordering thinks there's a code for that but it must be on a different form. Anyways, sales tells me mine will be coming with orange accents and that its mainly determined by body color. He estimated arrival around July, August or maybe September. This year I hope 😂. He sent me pics. But these are just pics from the website. If you go through all the color options only the door insert changes colors. Everything else remains orange. But I've seen blue accents in vids? I better not get blue accents damn it!!

2DR, BL, CG, SAS, 2.7, MIC

Ford Bronco Accent Color vehicle.png-11

Ford Bronco Accent Color vehicle.png-9
Ford Bronco Accent Color vehicle.png-12
Ford Bronco Accent Color vehicle.png-10
Ford Bronco Accent Color vehicle.png-13

vehicle.png-11.jpeg

vehicle.png-9.jpeg
Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must be new so I'll take it easy on you. Accent colors are based on trim. Badlands gets the orange. Wildtrak gets blue. OBX can have blue or "sand" depending on the interior choice. Black diamond is blue. Big bend and base are a sand color. You not getting an FE so don't worry about that one.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He's wrong about matching body color. It's based on the model you choose. For example, OBX accents are blue regardless of the chosen body color.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Accent color is by model.....Badlands are orange and Black Diamond are all blue for example. There is no ordering different. Also I would recommend seeing Cactus in person before ordering. Some love it and some don't but either way it really doesn't look like the build and price on the website.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BL orange, BD Blue WT Tan...I cheaped out with the BB and with Blk/Gray interior they are Gray with Blk/Sandstone they are tan ...tightwad for the win!!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
your salesman is an idiot. trim package determines accent color.....

Badlands trim has yellow (active orange)
Black diamond has blue
big bend has grey?
etc....
There's a lot going wrong with the process where that required conversation with the dealership as well.

Others have stated what the real answer is on here. But wow, that was absolutely not a dealership-phone-call worthy situation.

Did you at least resolve the issue with your out-of-date vehicle warranty or get some nice under-coating thrown in for your trouble?

OP
OP
G Watkins

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
your salesman is an idiot. trim package determines accent color.....

Badlands trim has yellow (active orange)
Black diamond has blue
big bend has grey?
etc....
Thanks! How does everyone know this but me, lol. Must've missed the memo. I don't care as long as I get what I want.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't care as long as I get what I want.
Just send the regional manager a strongly worded email pointing this out.

They should probably call you back in a few minutes with the full-whack custom build sheet where you can just cherry pick the colors you want for your rig.

Oh man, You could have the best Bronco of all time! Think of the resale value!

Sponsored
OP
OP
G Watkins

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Accent color is by model.....Badlands are orange and Black Diamond are all blue for example. There is no ordering different. Also I would recommend seeing Cactus in person before ordering. Some love it and some don't but either way it really doesn't look like the build and price on the website.
I've heard that about cactus gray. I think the Bronco looks best in the two reds. I don't really do color on cars though. Typically all my cars are black or white. The last car I had in color was an 89' Bronco in two tone blue. Black cars are a nightmare to keep clean. I don't think the Bronco has a good storm trooper look. And I live in LA and I'm black. I don't want an OJ white Bronco. Stereotype much, lol. Hopefully I don't hate it. I have a rezo to look at them tomorrow. I hope they have one in that color. Otherwise, thats what wraps are for.

OP
OP
G Watkins

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just send the regional manager a strongly worded email pointing this out.

They should probably call you back in a few minutes with the full-whack custom build sheet where you can just cherry pick the colors you want for your rig.

Oh man, You could have the best Bronco of all time! Think of the resale value!

I'm thinking of the value but there's no sale here. Bronco for life.

OP
OP
G Watkins

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must be new so I'll take it easy on you. Accent colors are based on trim. Badlands gets the orange. Wildtrak gets blue. OBX can have blue or "sand" depending on the interior choice. Black diamond is blue. Big bend and base are a sand color. You not getting an FE so don't worry about that one.
Yep, I missed the memo. You're so smart.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just to give the dealer the smallest benefit of doubt, the 2 door does have a body colored inset in the door. Add that in with the mixture of accents colors, yes, based on trim and then the upholstery colors and you'll understand why most off us are dumbfounded at Ford's choices.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my dealer. I had a question about accent color. I've notice in some of the videos that the stitching, grab handles, and air vent are in blue in some Bronco's and orange in others. It doesn't seem to go by body color. I don't like the blue on blue look and would like a little contrast. The guy in charge of internet sales called the guy in charge of ordering. Ordering thinks there's a code for that but it must be on a different form. Anyways, sales tells me mine will be coming with orange accents and that its mainly determined by body color. He estimated arrival around July, August or maybe September. This year I hope 😂. He sent me pics. But these are just pics from the website. If you go through all the color options only the door insert changes colors. Everything else remains orange. But I've seen blue accents in vids? I better not get blue accents damn it!!

2DR, BL, CG, SAS, 2.7, MIC

Ford Bronco Accent Color tenor

Yes, theres a really nice video on Bronco nation with the color designers on color choices, and the trim levels determine the stitching, etc, including the leather uptions for OB, BL, WT & FE. Probably more options in future years. I'm happy with the options in a first year release.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/interior-colors-materials-walkthrough-video-posted.7221/
Sponsored