Sponsored

Added some stripes on the EG bronco, guy put wrong hood wrap tho!

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got some stripes added to the sides of the eruption green bronco, matte white. Guy that did it also put a matte white hood topper, when I asked for matte black. He’s gonna swap it out for free if I don’t like it, too late in day to change it right now. Here’s some quick pics I’ll take some good ones tomorrow. I sent him Instagram pics and he printed them out on his plotter. He also installed PPF film on the bottom or doors and rockers. I told him the white hood kinda defeats the purpose cause I’ll be installing lights 😂:
Ford Bronco Added some stripes on the EG bronco, guy put wrong hood wrap tho! E614CEBB-A93B-4AC6-A2C1-C000FA6172E5
Ford Bronco Added some stripes on the EG bronco, guy put wrong hood wrap tho! 23A071D0-A32F-4634-B1A4-4C5A17266104
Ford Bronco Added some stripes on the EG bronco, guy put wrong hood wrap tho! 9E242B0C-2D3C-459C-869E-44EFABA294A9
Sponsored

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, anyone have or know where I can get the letters for a bronco grill? I purchased a badlands grill not thinking/realizing the letters are plasti welded. I also broke my grill trying to remove it not realizing there was screws and not just push pins but luckily I got it back and push pins holding it perfectly. My luck man lol

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also, anyone have or know where I can get the letters for a bronco grill? I purchased a badlands grill not thinking/realizing the letters are plasti welded. I also broke my grill trying to remove it not realizing there was screws and not just push pins but luckily I got it back and push pins holding it perfectly. My luck man lol
drill them out OR

2021 Ford Bronco Nameplate M2DZ-8A224-AAPTM | TascaParts.com OR

Universal Illuminated LED Letter Badges - White LED - Individual | ORACLE Lighting (oraclelights.com)

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

and i think it looks good. if you're keeping the while side please the OCD gods and leave it white.

reuse your letters and keep the white bronco letters! they drill out and just epoxy them back on or use speed nuts

Sponsored
OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
and i think it looks good. if you're keeping the while side please the OCD gods and leave it white.

reuse your letters and keep the white bronco letters! they drill out and just epoxy them back on or use speed nuts
im keeping the white sides for sure; I had just wanted the matte black on the hood for glare, but I think white would make it way worse. And for the letters, just drill them out and think I could hot glue back? Tasca parts cancelled my order for bumper ends cause they on national back order I wonder if those are. Could just poke thru and then got glue 🤷‍♂️

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No big deal. It's just going to blind you and/or fatigue your vision...
Hahahaha exactly what I said; yeah I texted him he’ll change it tomorrow

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the exact same thing on my grill but did get the letters off with a solder gun. Then painted them and put them back on with a solder gun.
Worse part was I watched the friking video 3 times, set the socket out for it, and then forgot and snapped those tabs. Love getting old.

Sponsored

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
do it all in gold.

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did the exact same thing on my grill but did get the letters off with a solder gun. Then painted them and put them back on with a solder gun.
Worse part was I watched the friking video 3 times, set the socket out for it, and then forgot and snapped those tabs. Love getting old.
I snapped them too!!! I thought it was like a Jeep grille and just had the push pins. 😂

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I’m wondering if I can go out into garage and just take off the hood wrap real quick lol it’s so bright 😂

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did the hood flat black ,it was just too much shiny paint up there get the wrap guy to fix it.
Ford Bronco Added some stripes on the EG bronco, guy put wrong hood wrap tho! 20220628_162234

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pulled right off, all is right in the world. He’s got matte black coming in, but ima see if I like it without anything.
Ford Bronco Added some stripes on the EG bronco, guy put wrong hood wrap tho! 180B209F-5022-4EBD-85E4-44CE25EAFA08
Sponsored