Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One of the options I would have like is the adaptive cruise control --- since the mid package has emergency braking and stay in lane I was wondering if anyone has been able to turn the adaptive cruise feature one?
Sponsored

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some guys on another forum have been at it I believe on a F250 I believe. It was very pricey and didnā€™t hundred percent work last I read it. That particular truck did not have any crash mitigation. I would also love to have it as my wifeā€™s car has it and itā€™s awesome. One would think with the high package and front crash alert that it would be possible. One would need the module thatā€™s centered in the lower front bumper, the button for the steering wheel and the forscan info as well. I am positive there is more needed I am also going to go after adding the heated steering when parts are available there are many threads on the FTE of successful heated wheel installs. No reason why it shouldnā€™t be possible. If I ordered my bronco it would have included everything.

Johnabx

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I honestly didnā€™t remember if the mid package (which I ordered on mine) had it or not, Bummer, oh well, not a necessity for me anyway. That green black diamond is a good look. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ACC is only available on LUX package. Also, ACC requires a radar installation and dedicated wiring I know this because I also attempted to retrofit on my Mustang

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 3.15.55 PM.png

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
ACC is only available on LUX package. Also, ACC requires a radar installation and dedicated wiring I know this because I also attempted to retrofit on my Mustang

Ford Bronco Adding Adaptive Cruise Control??? Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 3.15.55 PM
Were you successful? Have other mustang owner been able to do the install?
Sponsored