Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those that have lux package and looking at aftermarket bumpers, there is a good chance you will need to relocate your adaptive cruise control module. I couldn’t find any videos on YouTube showing the process, so we went ahead and filmed the install we did. We used the DV8 relocation bracket. It appeared a bit daunting as you literally disassemble the entire front end, but in the end it wasn’t as bad as I had thought it might be.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Copperhorse73

How well does the adaptive cruise work after relocation? I've heard from most folks that relocating it like this it only works about 98% of the time. Great video BTW!

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Copperhorse73

How well does the adaptive cruise work after relocation? I've heard from most folks that relocating it like this it only works about 98% of the time. Great video BTW!
we are actually getting ready to make some adjustments to it as it’s not working great at the moment but he just started testing it and it can take some trial and error

Kai

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4EV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have lux package and looking at aftermarket bumpers, there is a good chance you will need to relocate your adaptive cruise control module. I couldn’t find any videos on YouTube showing the process, so we went ahead and filmed the install we did. We used the DV8 relocation bracket. It appeared a bit daunting as you literally disassemble the entire front end, but in the end it wasn’t as bad as I had thought it might be.

Something about the way you have the video set, you can't save it. Mentions something about save not being available for kids videos. I'm sure I'll need this when I start looking at adding a winch.

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't see the video at all. I put in the Capcha and it just resets.
Sponsored