Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just wondering if there is an existing product out there that is something like a blanket that can be velcroed or attached to the inside of the top of the interior. I'm unsure what it would be called. But just to add some extra insulation in the winter or possibly some additonal sound dampening.
Sponsored

hodgewdm

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Bimini mesh top from Amazon that I installed. I bought a $12 Blanket from Walmart and placed it on to of the mesh top between it and the soft top. Adds quite a bit of warmth and cut down on road noise. Took the blanket out the other day when It was 55 degrees to put the top partially down and now it back in the 30's and i need to put the blanket back.. Much louder with out and cooler

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just wondering if there is an existing product out there that is something like a blanket that can be velcroed or attached to the inside of the top of the interior. I'm unsure what it would be called. But just to add some extra insulation in the winter or possibly some additonal sound dampening.
Crank the heat up. I put a Bestop Sunrider on my 4DR Badlands and I left it on during the winter in Michigan and it wasn't cold.
Sponsored