Sponsored

Adjustment needed with Forscan if I add DSP (Axxess) ??

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with alpines all the way around. The rear got SSV Pods with 6.5”. I now have sound from all around, And the Stinger provides plenty of bump for the Two door. I did fade my settings slightly towards the rear. (The crosshairs on the fade selection basically sits between the front seat uprights that are depicted on the screen). Leaving the fade at the factory setting (which is depicted between the front seat bottoms) made me feel like I was sitting directly in front of just the front speakers. You may need to fade a little further rear since you have a 4 Dr.
I tried doing this same adjustment. It really helped a lot. The sounds is more enjoyable

thank you for the suggestion
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Axxess DSP in my 2022 Badlands with the B&O system. There is no Forscan change needed. Have the shop make adjustment to the rear channels on the amp first. Then adjust the rest with the Axxess DSP. You can set the upper Freq range on all he speaker. Fine tune using the EQ in the DSP.
Thank you
Now that I am so much more comfortable with the adjustments on the DSP equalizer, I’m definitely going to try your suggestion and fine-tune the EQ to my personal preferences

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huh... never even heard of the Axxess DSP.

Anyhow... sounds like maybe they did a bad job with the DSP tune. If you have the Base audio system there are Forscan settings you can change to help things. But if you change the Forscan settings you'll have to re-setup the DSP since the input sources change.

If you had the B&O audio system there is nothing to change.
I posted an update on my original post.
But as always, thank you for replying and giving me information/advice. Helped me in the right direction to get things fixed.

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you
Now that I am so much more comfortable with the adjustments on the DSP equalizer, I’m definitely going to try your suggestion and fine-tune the EQ to my personal preferences
You still may want them to increase the outputs for the rear channels on the amp.

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You still may want them to increase the outputs for the rear channels on the amp.
Ok thanks for the reminder, I will definitely have them increase the outputs for the rear channels

JodyT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the Axxess DSP in my 2022 Badlands with the B&O system. There is no Forscan change needed. Have the shop make adjustment to the rear channels on the amp first. Then adjust the rest with the Axxess DSP. You can set the upper Freq range on all he speaker. Fine tune using the EQ in the DSP.
I believe the B&O system has full range already going to the rear pods so no need for Forscan adjustments.
Sponsored