• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Advice on selling Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I lucked out with two exact same orders (mine and my wife’s) so will sell one of them. Any advice on what the following is selling for? Dealer offered $62,500. I paid $56,750.
Outer Banks (4dr)
2.3L w/ Sasquatch
Shadow Black
Roast Leather
High Package
Soft Top
Modular Bumper
Brush Guard

Yeah I’m looking to make a profit, sorry if some of you don’t understand or agree
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brock9281

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealer might be your best option even if it's not the best price. You need to factor in sales tax and licensing/titling expenses.
That really only applies to if it were a trade-in, correct?

Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll give you all kinds of insider info that will generate $$$ but I'll want 10%.

Yeah I’m looking to make a profit, sorry if you don’t understand or agree

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

“Yeah I’m looking to make a profit, sorry if you don’t understand or agree”

That comment is both ignorant and tone deaf for this forum. You managed to buy two and now you aren’t sure how to make a profit? Sounds like someone being greedy with first world problems but I’ll bite.

You make a profit by selling it for more than you have in it. There you go. Problem solved we can lock this thread now.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, I'm guessing you've already hit the Carvana, Carmax, Vroom sites? Otherwise also consider shopping it with other dealers besides your original.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.