Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Quadratec finally stopped sending me the glossy Jeep catalogs. I wonder if they will have them for Bronco? It was always fun to browse through and find stuff that you weren't aware that you needed... ;)
Hours upon hours on the shitter circling shit/earmarking pages daydreaming. LolololšŸ¤£
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given what Bestop offers for the Wrangler I'd be real surprised if their Bronco version of the sunrider opens over the back seats (doesn't on the Wrangler).

Be careful with catskin - it can be real sticky . . . unless you keep the fur on, of course.
the Wrangler doesn't have the second row removable panel, making one for just the front row would be a bit odd for the Bronco. Maybe one that goes back in two stages? Otherwise you could not really make use of the second row removable panel.

And lol on the sticky skin, I'm not sure how they spell their company name, but if they make it sound like cat skin.... ;-p

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rock hard looks like itā€™s going to make stuff for the bronco. They have great aluminum bumpers and skid plates for the jeep so I hope they do the same for the bronco. It will help keep the weight down.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the Wrangler doesn't have the second row removable panel, making one for just the front row would be a bit odd for the Bronco. Maybe one that goes back in two stages? Otherwise you could not really make use of the second row removable panel.

And lol on the sticky skin, I'm not sure how they spell their company name, but if they make it sound like cat skin.... ;-p
Fair point on the panel comparison but I was thinking about how the system works - I'm just not sure how they'd make it work for all that extra space with the added fabric and required articulation. Maybe they'll offer separate units for each panel?

Katzkin. I was having fun with you, thanks for being a good sport. :cool:
https://katzkin.com/

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fair point on the panel comparison but I was thinking about how the system works - I'm just not sure how they'd make it work for all that extra space with the added fabric and required articulation. Maybe they'll offer separate units for each panel?

Katzkin. I was having fun with you, thanks for being a good sport. :cool:
https://katzkin.com/
yeah, not sure how they could do it, maybe fold back first row the push back second? Or a double fold of some sort. Would be nice, I really want the full open air but have the cargo area covered, keep stuff and my dog contained. I'm sure we'll see all kinds of fun things to spend money on :-D

and thx for the non-feline link (y)

jddotson68

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Jeep Rubicon Recon, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ARB, Warn, Spiderwedshade.com, Forever Wave... to name a few.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads