Sponsored

Aries ForeFront Grille Guard - Brush Guard for Capable Bumper - reviews?

JakeNYC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have any experience with the Aries ForeFront Grille Guard? It's the first brush guard for the capable bumper that I've seen where mounting is to the recovery points, not the skid plate. I like the look, but hoping to hear some some real world reviews.

https://www.ariesautomotive.com/part/7100

Ford Bronco Aries ForeFront Grille Guard - Brush Guard for Capable Bumper - reviews? Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 1.35.51 PM

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

DonMu

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have one. Unfortunately can't use as it mounts on the recovery points and that is where the blue ox base plates mount. If anyone wants one I have one for a good deal LOL. Also despite what their installation instructions say you do have to remove the bumper to install

OP
OP
JakeNYC

JakeNYC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have one. Unfortunately can't use as it mounts on the recovery points and that is where the blue ox base plates mount. If anyone wants one I have one for a good deal LOL. Also despite what their installation instructions say you do have to remove the bumper to install
Which bumper do you have where you needed to remove? And is that because you can't remove the recovery points as shown in the instructions simply by removing the covers?

DonMu

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the capable bumper. You cannot remove the recovery points without removing the bumper. I called Lippert to confirm that their instructions were not accurate. it did look like a fairly simple install until I got into it a bit more. Before I removed the bumper I checked with Blue Ox and they confirmed this is where I needed to mount the baseplates so I never completed it. I dont think there is too much difficulty in removing the bumper though. I am sure others on here can tell you more about that than me. i will confirm that it is a heavy bull bar though
Sponsored