Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m in Auburn, but after a lot of back and forth I think I’m going to convert my 7/13/21 reservation to an order with Mullinax in Mobile for a 2022 Badlands tomorrow.
Mullinax in Mobile sounds like a good idea.

I tried getting pricing at Sons Ford in Auburn last year (9/2020) and all they would say was market value at time of delivery. I reviewed Granger’s pricing and asked if we could come to some type of agreement on a price at or below MSRP. One of the sales managers laughed in my face and said Granger would never deliver at that price and then walked away from me. Of course I had the same response from every dealer that I contacted in Atlanta as well.

Getting my Broncos from Granger Ford, Iowa.

I still need a local dealer for warranty work near Auburn. Hit me up if you have had any positive service relationships with any Ford dealers near by.
Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah Mullinax has been pretty good throughout the process. Says they will honor our x-plan agreement and no ADM. We’ll see. I never even tried Sons or Opelika Ford. Stivers in Montgomery was my original dealer but wouldn’t match Mullinax’s price.

They said my reservation should move me to the top or near the top of their priority.

For maintenance/warranty I’m planning to try Stivers. I have not pleasant experiences with the closest dealers. I’ve never worked with Stivers but that is my plan.

Last edited:

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tuscaloosa Area

If anyone is interested in the Bestop Trek Top for 4 door broncos (twill), I may be selling one. Being delivered this week but I am back and forth on whether I am going install it or not.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Huntsville area here. I've talked to Woody Anderson and Town and Country in Bessemer so far. Still haven't ordered yet though. Any suggestions?

Jmaher

Base
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Bronco base, 16’ GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Daphne, AL

what rock/step rails is everyone using?

Ford Bronco Alabama 6CA0F15B-79D3-4254-B1B2-D68203C73CAB

Sponsored

Rocket4X4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hondas, M/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, new member in Rocket City here. Placed an order with WA last week--4 door Badlands, non-SAS. Got the order confirmation immediately, now looking forward to a VIN...and learning as much as I can in the meantime.

OP
OP
AH64DB2

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 2019 reservation, ordered thru Woody… Badlands non-sas too. Still waiting.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody work with Sandy Sansing in Daphne? They have 100 broncos listed.....

Malena22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Malena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mystichrome Cobra, 2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Muscle Shoals. My build week is March 14.

Sponsored

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ozark here, had a reservation with Gilland here in town, they rally dropped the ball. They could never answer my questions, then did not convert my original reservation to a 22MY, so I cancelled. I then went with Stiver's in Montgomery, put in an order in January of 2022, had a build date and VIN in a few weeks time. My 2 Dr Base should be built 3/28 unless it gets pushed back

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Huntsville area here. I've talked to Woody Anderson and Town and Country in Bessemer so far. Still haven't ordered yet though. Any suggestions?
Finally put my order in with Jay Mathis at Town and Country on 2/2/22. No hassle, MSRP pricing and TCCustoms is doing the lift/wheel/tire upgrades for me on site.

BlkDmd88

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like a very quick turn around! I placed my order 2-14-22 at Woody Anderson, I figured it would be closer to year end before any progress was made. Black Diamond, Sasquatch. Going to add everything else aftermarket to avoid any commodity delays.

Ozark here, had a reservation with Gilland here in town, they rally dropped the ball. They could never answer my questions, then did not convert my original reservation to a 22MY, so I cancelled. I then went with Stiver's in Montgomery, put in an order in January of 2022, had a build date and VIN in a few weeks time. My 2 Dr Base should be built 3/28 unless it gets pushed back

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like a very quick turn around! I placed my order 2-14-22 at Woody Anderson, I figured it would be closer to year end before any progress was made. Black Diamond, Sasquatch. Going to add everything else aftermarket to avoid any commodity delays.
Mine was built on March 29, and is in transit now