First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rucker here as well, currently with ed by default but plan on switching. Good to know to ditch them with the no x plan
When I called them about a week ago and asked, the salesman said, unapologetically I might add, "No, we're not offering any of that. At least not for the first year or so." I asked him if they realized that most dealerships are honoring this pricing and even a few are going 1 and 2 thousand under invoice and that their pricing stance might drive buyers elsewhere. He replied, "that's fine". I chuckled and told him Ok partner, I'll be your first. I'm transferring my reservation.
Sponsored

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone nearby Town and Country Ford going to see the Bronco Sport they have on-site there today? If so, post some pics/vids of it for us to see!
Also, here is their latest ordering update video.

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One more tidbit from TC Ford on the deposit Ford mentioned in their email last week that you may have to pay your dealership at the time of ordering your Bronco, and I quote from TC Ford this morning via email, "
What we are doing for deposits is we are taking that $100 deposit you made for your reservation as your non-refundable deposit to order the vehicle."

Great news as I've read on here people saying dealerships were asking upwards of $5000 on deposit.

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE - talked with Two Rivers (outside of Nashville) and the price sheet/website update will go into effect on Monday/Tuesday. Expect Invoice price on Broncos, $100 doc/dealer fees with X-plan pin generated, all rebate money back to us, and invoice pricing for all accessories. There will be a small gift delivered when you make a reservation and a small gift at delivery. Contact Matt Barker, VP at Two Rivers and he will help you out with any other questions.

Jason O

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Bronco II; 2015 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoover - Reserved with Granger for $2k under invoice. Spoke with T&C in Bessemer and they told me they would only do MSRP. Sent an email to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie, LA (Outside of NOLA) and they said they would match any offer and provide a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty good at any ASE mechanic nationwide. I'm waiting on confirmation they will honor Granger's deal. 5 hours away is better than 13 hours.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hoover - Reserved with Granger for $2k under invoice. Spoke with T&C in Bessemer and they told me they would only do MSRP. Sent an email to Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie, LA (Outside of NOLA) and they said they would match any offer and provide a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty good at any ASE mechanic nationwide. I'm waiting on confirmation they will honor Granger's deal. 5 hours away is better than 13 hours.
This is why I am not a fan of these "lifetime warranties". They are through third-parties and will look to void your warranty any way possible and it is not work done by the dealer. I would not trust it. I've have poor experiences doing the same.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
UPDATE - talked with Two Rivers (outside of Nashville) and the price sheet/website update will go into effect on Monday/Tuesday. Expect Invoice price on Broncos, $100 doc/dealer fees with X-plan pin generated, all rebate money back to us, and invoice pricing for all accessories. There will be a small gift delivered when you make a reservation and a small gift at delivery. Contact Matt Barker, VP at Two Rivers and he will help you out with any other questions.
Thanks for this tip!

I just reached out to Matt at Two Rivers and he responded within 10 minutes that they would do my First Edition at invoice with a processing fee of $100! Probably will be switching from Woody Anderson Ford. They were originally promising x-plan and military discount but those have, apparently, gone away with Ford's recent announcement about x-plan. I'll give them a chance to match but not going to turn down invoice pricing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AH64DB2

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this tip!

I just reached out to Matt at Two Rivers and he responded within 10 minutes that they would do my First Edition at invoice with a processing fee of $100! Probably will be switching from Woody Anderson Ford. They were originally promising x-plan and military discount but those have, apparently, gone away with Ford's recent announcement about x-plan. I'll give them a chance to match but not going to turn down invoice pricing.
Woody Anderson you reading this??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I emailed Matt around 10pm Friday night and he answered almost immediately confirming the pricing. I called Ford right when the phone banks opened this morning and switched my reservation. EVERY OTHER dealer I spoke with didn't want to give me the time of day or even discuss it with me. Matt earned my business by being responsive.

OP
OP
AH64DB2

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my Ranger from Woody Anderson, but I emailed those jokers and called them, they never responded. Sometimes I think they don't want to sell vehicles...
I’ve spoke with Don Wessels back in Sep but not since Ford made the X Plan announcement. His cell 256.783.2632. I’ve delayed calling him bc results tomorrow night will weigh heavily on my decision if I’ll make this purchase....

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve spoke with Don Wessels back in Sep but not since Ford made the X Plan announcement. His cell 256.783.2632. I’ve delayed calling him bc results tomorrow night will weigh heavily on my decision if I’ll make this purchase....
Thanks, but I already moved my reservation. I am in sales and I should not have to beg someone to let me buy something from them. I made the call, I sent the email, I moved on. Not upset, just didn't want the hassle plus Two Rivers is closer to me.
Sponsored