Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good news. I'm a 7/20 res holder with a max package Wildtrak. (lux, leather, tow, hoss 3.0) I had 99d my order for most of the year waiting on the painted top, however last week when I learned the mod top would be a late availability, I had the dealership convert to order and received a 10 priority code. A week later I'm happy to report I just received my vin and am scheduled for October production. Just wanted to let all those in limbo like me know Ford really is pushing a lot of Broncos out and even a constrained build is very likely to get picked up.
Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your study of one anecdotal order doesn’t really mean much. It’s awesome that you are getting scheduled but there are a TON of reservations on here without a VIN that will likely get pushed to 2023 and then have no clue if their dealer gets an allocation for the third order by said reservation holder. And they will be lucky to get a Bronco by the end of the calendar year at that point.

OP
OP
A51Bronco

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your study of one anecdotal order doesn’t really mean much. It’s awesome that you are getting scheduled but there are a TON of reservations on here without a VIN that will likely get pushed to 2023 and then have no clue if their dealer gets an allocation for the third order by said reservation holder. And they will be lucky to get a Bronco by the end of the calendar year at that point.
Agreed that my order conversion isn't the standard for everyone to go with, however I do think it gives guidance that ford is picking up as many as possible as every bronco in the que at my dealership was picked up in the last 3 weeks. Small dealership. Of course a lot will be pushed to 2023.
Sponsored