First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We've seen some confusion online about where are products are made and just wanted to be completely transparent.

We are, always have been and always will be 100% Made in the USA 🇺🇸!

Our shop is located in Romeo, Michigan just outside of Metro Detroit, where our American Workers craft American Steel into high-quality American Parts for your Bronco.

We are proud to be a part of the American Manufacturing resurgence community and are always thankful for your support!

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad to hear! Unfortunately not much else is and how can you blame them?

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@GoatFab I always love supporting American made products! I did have a question about your door hangars. Is the price displayed per hangar or per pair? Looking at the 4-door option. Thanks!

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad to hear! Unfortunately not much else is and how can you blame them?
I can very easily blame them and I do. The outsourcing of manufacturing has been one of the most detrimental forces in this country for the past century. If it's not made in the USA, I don't buy it.

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

“I only buy made in America”

except my shoes, pants, shirts, sunglasses, phone, laptop, and pretty much everything else.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can very easily blame them and I do. The outsourcing of manufacturing has been one of the most detrimental forces in this country for the past century. If it's not made in the USA, I don't buy it.
I agree with you, however it is almost impossible to buy made in USA anymore for most things. There is no politics on this site, so I will just say there is plenty of blame to go around, including the consumer.

Sponsored

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree with you, however it is almost impossible to buy made in USA anymore for most things. There is no politics on this site, so I will just say there is plenty of blame to go around, including the consumer.
It’s not impossible or even close to that. It’s a bit difficult sometimes but it just takes a little bit of extra research or looking around. Personally I’ve been buying only made in USA for the past couple years and haven’t found it to be that difficult. Of course I do have to bend the rules occasionally, many items including the Bronco itself are “made in the USA” but using components or materials that are outsourced. But many basic items such as clothing, furniture, aftermarket parts such as wheels, leather goods, etc. can easily be found 100% sourced and made here.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s not impossible or even close to that. It’s a bit difficult sometimes but it just takes a little bit of extra research or looking around. Personally I’ve been buying only made in USA for the past couple years and haven’t found it to be that difficult. Of course I do have to bend the rules occasionally, many items including the Bronco itself are “made in the USA” but using components or materials that are outsourced. But many basic items such as clothing, furniture, aftermarket parts such as wheels, leather goods, etc. can easily be found 100% sourced and made here.
I'd agree, it's not always possible but with a little research you can find made in the USA. One little nugget I just found are Speed Queen washers, not only are they highly rated but they are made in Wisconsin. We have gone out of our way to buy made in the USA furniture. Many people talk the talk but end up buying cheap imported stuff.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Plenty of blame to go around. The political side is banter because one could argue favor to both sides. It boils down to corporate greed and ignorant consumption

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@GoatFab I always love supporting American made products! I did have a question about your door hangars. Is the price displayed per hangar or per pair? Looking at the 4-door option. Thanks!
2-Door includes 2 hangers, 4-Door includes 4 hangers.

Thank you!

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd agree, it's not always possible but with a little research you can find made in the USA. One little nugget I just found are Speed Queen washers, not only are they highly rated but they are made in Wisconsin. We have gone out of our way to buy made in the USA furniture. Many people talk the talk but end up buying cheap imported stuff.
We love our Speed Queen washer/dryer. Was pricey but they should out live me.
Sponsored