darrend

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hello everyone. Finally glad to be able to join this group. I picked up a '24 heritage 4dr manual and I happened to notice something in the back. Am I missing anything here? I don't even know what I would use as a search term for the search bar so please forgive me.

Ford Bronco Am I missing something? 20240312_102416
Ford Bronco Am I missing something? 20240312_102412
Ford Bronco Am I missing something? 20240312_102407
Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked this EXACT question a few days ago. It's for soft top owners/part of the soft top. We don't have a cover or a plastic cover for it if you have a hard top.

I worried I lost some sort of cover or cap that went there when I was doing my stereo.

The third one, that's a place to put the electrical plug for part of the roof or something when you remove the back part. I have never done it, but I think it is just a convenient place to put it so it is out of the way.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your third picture is the holder for the rear washer cables that you disconnect when removing the rear portion of the hard top.

First two pictures are where you can install a soft top.

OP
OP

darrend

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you all!

Sponsored

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked this EXACT question a few days ago. It's for soft top owners/part of the soft top. We don't have a cover or a plastic cover for it if you have a hard top.

I worried I lost some sort of cover or cap that went there when I was doing my stereo.

The third one, that's a place to put the electrical plug for part of the roof or something when you remove the back part. I have never done it, but I think it is just a convenient place to put it so it is out of the way.
It’s for the power plug for your wiper, and the small plug is for the washer fluid.