First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jan 2021 reservation and now it is in my driveway! Kudos to O C Welch Ford in SC. No add ons or mark ups and a pleasure to deal with. 2022 2DR Big Bend in Green with hard top and tow package and the stick I wanted. Drives so nice. Worth the wait.
bronco pic.jpg
A few observations after a few local drives: Very quiet interior, no rattles or any noise. Ride is pretty comfy (former p/u owner) and smooth. Electric brake a pain but getting used to it. Display kinda sucks. Don't like the white on gray and no option to change it. Main warning to buyers debating 2 or 4 doors: the back seats in the 2 door are pretty useless. Hard to get in and out. Very narrow opening on passenger side and awkward. If you think you will have people back there even occasionally, you really might want to go 4 door. For me not a concern but not really an option to open the drivers door and put a bag of groceries behind it. I am going to fold the back seats flat and leave them that way. Overall: LOVE IT!!

OP
OP

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jan 2021 reservation and now it is in my driveway! Kudos to O C Welch Ford in SC. No add ons or mark ups and a pleasure to deal with. 2022 2DR Big Bend in Green with hard top and tow package and the stick I wanted. Drives so nice. Worth the wait.
bronco pic.jpg
UPDATE 7/2/2022: Been a little over 2 weeks now and loving my Bronco! Some observations: No squeaks or rattles from the hard top or anywhere else. It has the coldest A/C I have ever had in a vehicle. Love the stick. The clutch is smooth with a nice engagement point and the shifter is precise and communicative. The 4 cylinder has all the power this vehicle needs. Getting on a busy road with a short on ramp, I chirped the tires on the upshift to 2nd. Very torquey. Seating position is great and seats are very comfy. My only regret so far is not getting the upgrade Radio and bigger display, but its a minor regret and does not take away my joy in driving this vehicle. Oh, and the 2 door has a chase your tail turning radius. Nice when compared to my old 4 door 6.5 foot beb pickup.

OP
OP

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
bronco pic.jpg
4 months later and zero problems and still loving it! So nice to have a stick again. No off road adventures yet, but some HEAVY rain and flooded roads were a total non issue. Great ride, would do it again.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 months later and zero problems and still loving it! So nice to have a stick again. No off road adventures yet, but some HEAVY rain and flooded roads were a total non issue. Great ride, would do it again.
Picked up my 2-door last week. So far so good. I know it’s a convertible, but the wind noise is higher than anticipate. Right at the seam of the panels and back portion. Did you do anything to help with the noise?

Sponsored

dkwatts15

Black Diamond
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got mine a week ago Friday. Love the EG and 2 door. 2.7 TT.

E12165EE-8D76-4C4E-A483-B1E56839D0F4.jpeg

Xcr600

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A few observations after a few local drives: Very quiet interior, no rattles or any noise. Ride is pretty comfy (former p/u owner) and smooth. Electric brake a pain but getting used to it. Display kinda sucks. Don't like the white on gray and no option to change it. Main warning to buyers debating 2 or 4 doors: the back seats in the 2 door are pretty useless. Hard to get in and out. Very narrow opening on passenger side and awkward. If you think you will have people back there even occasionally, you really might want to go 4 door. For me not a concern but not really an option to open the drivers door and put a bag of groceries behind it. I am going to fold the back seats flat and leave them that way. Overall: LOVE IT!!
Im sure you figured it out by now but you can force display into night mode full time in settings menu of infotainment. Looks way better than the white display in my opinion.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad you found an upfront Ford dealer to buy it from. They are rare!!!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great, congrats!! My 1/29/21 order for an Eruption Green OBX/Sasquatch/Lux is finally scheduled for 11/14.
Sponsored