Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone, figured I'd throw out my intro as I been on here for a bit. Joined initially for some research, which then turned into an order back in June. Just picked her up last night.

I come from many different industries just as may of you have, besides the sports cars and bikes from my past, a couple of jeeps, the diesel which I still have. Quite a few mods on her but she does really well and rides better than stock even after an extensive list of parts.

The WT will not be the total rock climber as my jeep is but will be out there for the mild trails around Vegas. <--- These are always famous last words, I know....

Anyway, not looking forward to the mod list I have in mind for the Bronco:
Sliders
Light setup for night runs
wheels/tires (not doing beadlocks on the bronco)
Lift options for the Hoss 3.0 to fit 37s
Rear bumper (didnt realize I was getting a plastic one)
HD Spare tire carrier (want one with heavier duty hinges)
TrailRax with packouts like on my jeep
And the rest of the usual: mobile radio, hood struts, cargo shelf with cargo mounted compressor, little more tint.

Ford Bronco Another newbie intro from a lurker 20230830_202039

Ford Bronco Another newbie intro from a lurker 20230831_070537
Sponsored

Last edited:

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone, figured I'd throw out my intro as I been on here for a bit. Joined initially for some research, which then turned into an order back in June. Just picked her up last night.

I come from many different industries just as may of you have, besides the sports cars and bikes from my past, a couple of jeeps, the diesel which I still have. Quite a few mods on her but she does really well and rides better than stock even after an extensive list of parts.

The WT will not be the total rock climber as my jeep is but will be out there for the mild trails around Vegas. <--- These are always famous last words, I know....

Anyway, not looking forward to the extensive mod list I have in mind for the Bronco:
Sliders
Light setup for night runs
wheels/tires (not doing beadlocks on the bronco)
Lift options for the Hoss 3.0 to fit 37s
Rear bumper (didnt realize I was getting a plastic one)
HD Spare tire carrier (want one with heavier duty hinges)
TrailRax with packouts like on my jeep
And the rest of the usual: mobile radio, hood struts, cargo shelf with cargo mounted compressor, little more tint.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Good guys here!