Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where does "blend date" come from?
'Blend Date' is when all of the parts are blended together at the beginning of the Production Line to complete the assembly process of that particular vehicle.
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is on top of the window sticker
Thank you very much, my Bronco is scheduled to be built week of 10/04 moved up from 10/11.

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you very much, my Bronco is scheduled to be built week of 10/04 moved up from 10/11.
I looked on window sticker, see below, but it's not clear to me on date. Is there a decoder ring I'm missing?

Attachments

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked on window sticker, see below, but it's not clear to me on date. Is there a decoder ring I'm missing?
Blend day is 10/07

Sponsored

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date is 10/11. I'm super excited.

Sheerhere

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr OBX 2.7; Toyota 4Runner V8
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you waiting for your Bronco to be released there is light at the end of the tunnel. Friday morning, much to my surprise, I took delivery of my 2 door Antimatter Blue OBX. That's right, I say surprise because on September 23rd I got an email from Ford saying my Bronco was scheduled for a replacement roof in November. The dirt mountain roof replacements must be moving faster than expected because on September 25th I got a follow up message from Ford confirming the Bronco was complete and would be shipping out with an estimated delivery date of October 8th. As the Bronco arrived a week early, delivery from Michigan must be quicker than anticipated or there was one last spot on a truck to Maryland.

As for the vehicle, first impressions have me blown away. Having had multiple Wranglers (JK & JL), Ford found a way to improve everything that is great about the Jeep. Handling is tight with no live axle chop when hitting bumps or rough surfaces. While I haven't pushed it yet, the 2.7 has plenty get up and go and is quiet and smooth when compared to the Jeep's 3.6. The 10spd is taking some getting used to, but that is mainly because my last two Jeeps were manual. With the roof in place, wind/road noise is on par with that of a Wrangler. With the front roof sections off there is not much wind buffeting and it is easy to carry a conversation with both front and rear seat passengers. Seating position is comfortable and the view out the front windshield is very similar to the Wrangler. For me, no issues with visibility out of the rear window either. Coming from the world of low tech, the high package in the Bronco is amazing and very intuitive to use. The non B&O speakers are not as bad as folks are making out. Being a vehicle with a removable roof and doors, you're not going to get concert hall sound, that being said, base out of the rear speakers could be a little better. Overall, great first couple of days with the Bronco.

Hang in there because this Bronco is worth the wait! For point of reference I was a day one, early hour reservation. Converted my order prior to the April order due date. Was issued a VIN in late April with an initial build date of June 28th. Build date got pushed once to August 3rd and from there I went to dirt mountain. Ford communicated (not necessarily the news I wanted to hear) with me the entire time including under promising and over delivering in the last set of emails.

Happy motoring. Can't wait to see more of you in the wild!

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club E1D161D1-8EF3-493C-B758-B2E076C7F5EB

4D4EDD26-7FB7-46C6-B239-D06131EA5288.jpeg

FAC57B82-131D-40C6-BB7E-C90B046F356A.jpeg

D14E7552-5095-4AA9-A7A0-0F1330DA9D31.jpeg

C81DB90C-0927-4640-8B08-5BA89874F4FB.jpeg

8C7BA02D-7FA2-449D-BC32-AF50DF8AAE0D.jpeg

Lars_B_Fan

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks, 2011 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you waiting for your Bronco to be released there is light at the end of the tunnel. Friday morning, much to my surprise, I took delivery of my 2 door Antimatter Blue OBX. That's right, I say surprise because on September 23rd I got an email from Ford saying my Bronco was scheduled for a replacement roof in November. The dirt mountain roof replacements must be moving faster than expected because on September 25th I got a follow up message from Ford confirming the Bronco was complete and would be shipping out with an estimated delivery date of October 8th. As the Bronco arrived a week early, delivery from Michigan must be quicker than anticipated or there was one last spot on a truck to Maryland.

As for the vehicle, first impressions have me blown away. Having had multiple Wranglers (JK & JL), Ford found a way to improve everything that is great about the Jeep. Handling is tight with no live axle chop when hitting bumps or rough surfaces. While I haven't pushed it yet, the 2.7 has plenty get up and go and is quiet and smooth when compared to the Jeep's 3.6. The 10spd is taking some getting used to, but that is mainly because my last two Jeeps were manual. With the roof in place, wind/road noise is on par with that of a Wrangler. With the front roof sections off there is not much wind buffeting and it is easy to carry a conversation with both front and rear seat passengers. Seating position is comfortable and the view out the front windshield is very similar to the Wrangler. For me, no issues with visibility out of the rear window either. Coming from the world of low tech, the high package in the Bronco is amazing and very intuitive to use. The non B&O speakers are not as bad as folks are making out. Being a vehicle with a removable roof and doors, you're not going to get concert hall sound, that being said, base out of the rear speakers could be a little better. Overall, great first couple of days with the Bronco.

Hang in there because this Bronco is worth the wait! For point of reference I was a day one, early hour reservation. Converted my order prior to the April order due date. Was issued a VIN in late April with an initial build date of June 28th. Build date got pushed once to August 3rd and from there I went to dirt mountain. Ford communicated (not necessarily the news I wanted to hear) with me the entire time including under promising and over delivering in the last set of emails.

Happy motoring. Can't wait to see more of you in the wild!

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 8C7BA02D-7FA2-449D-BC32-AF50DF8AAE0D

Congrats! Glad for you and I do believe it will be worth the wait. I am jealous because AMB was my color but I am an early MY22 build since I reserved on day five.

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received this pic from a customer earlier today. It is one of our Side Stripes in White on Antimatter Blue. Hope to have more pics if the customer sends them over.

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club IMG_0103

Sponsored

raynaldo

Badlands
First Name
raynaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am getting an AMB BL. No idea when but eventually, right? I am seriously considering the retro stripe kit offered through Ford. In my mind I think it would look really nice matched up to the BL trimmed in cyber orange. If anyone does get those stripes please post a pic.
Can you post a link to that retro stripe kit you mentioned?

NutterBuster

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was 1 of 2 to get their bronco from my dealership, on a quota of 6 they where allowed to order back in January.
BUT THEY DAY IS HERE!
Stunning! Having an absolute ball driving this bad boy around! Put 48 miles on it while using only a quarter tank of gas. Stance of the car is beautiful! The Steelie rims are a nice classic touch! Getting dirty looks from Jeep owners, and some bronco sport owners as well! RIP to the Dodge Ram that thought he could keep up with this machine. Engine is a 2.3 auto, can be alittle slow off the start in any mode thats not sport. VERY SATISFIED WORTH EVERY SECOND OF THE WAIT.

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 9F5DAE47-6F7B-4A9E-B321-CF0A898B5764

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 996CD910-5C14-43AB-B99F-06E1AD2BA5BC

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 681BB976-8E9B-47AC-BDAF-49E21E510521

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club FD11D8CC-E4CD-456D-9237-68B5AB7FA4A2

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club 35CB8BF5-BCED-4444-832E-F700129A6055

Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club E3EDAADC-30F8-425A-91B1-6B241D01A461

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the Wildtrak in Carbonized Grey., but I tell ya , looking at the AMB pics. I'm looking at changing colors. That looks GREAT!!!!!

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the Wildtrak in Carbonized Grey., but I tell ya , looking at the AMB pics. I'm looking at changing colors. That looks GREAT!!!!!
I am soooo glad I changed to AMB from VB. No regrets.
Ford Bronco ANTIMATTER BLUE Bronco Club AMB Bronco Pic
Sponsored