Sponsored

Any interest in compiling recommended Bronco shops?

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone,

My Wildtrak 2.7L Sas, Lux, Soft top has finally been scheduled, and I have about $20k worth of upgrades I'd like to do (feels insane to me, and I've never spent much modding a vehicle but this is going to be my hobby for the next 12-18 months so...). Anyways, I'm in the Atlanta area, and new to heavily modding a vehicle and don't have the first idea about where to go for engine tune, paint work, audio upgrades, etc. other than big box stores (4WP, Best Buy, etc.) and I'm not trusting any of them with much of the more advanced work I'd like to have done. Was looking for recommendations in the Atlanta area, and then wondered if there wasn't similar interest in other cities and wondered if there was any interest in compiling a list of shops, by city, that members here have used in the past (either on Bronco's or other vehicles) that they would recommend or NOT recommend. Was thinking something like:
Ford Bronco Any interest in compiling recommended Bronco shops? Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 3.34.20 PM

I'd be more than happy to take any and all input either posted on this thread or sent to me directly, pull together a spreadsheet and then post it for others to continue to add to over time... Thoughts? Bad idea? Other "work" areas we should add to the spreadsheet? And if not, if anyone has any recommendations in the Atlanta area, I'd take those as well!!!

Let the cash hemorrhaging begin (or continue for many of you who already have your Broncos...)...
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a bad idea kind of in the same vote just different state 😂 Not sure I be spending that much but you never know.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always use the same shop for all my builds, we call it a garage. Ya know, tools, floor jacks, air compressor, welder…you get the idea.

Why pay a shop $$$ to do something that you can do yourself and learn a few things along the way…big difference between built vs bought.

OP
OP
phoenix00

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I always use the same shop for all my builds, we call it a garage. Ya know, tools, floor jacks, air compressor, welder…you get the idea.

Why pay a shop $$$ to do something that you can do yourself and learn a few things along the way…big difference between built vs bought.
100% agree!! If I had a garage, floor jacks, air compressor… unfortunately, I didn’t grow up with a father who knew shit about tools… or anything else if I’m honest… and post divorce, I had to sell the house with the garage… Nothing would make me happier than having the time, space, and tools to learn how to do everything… Failing that, what I do have is some money, and so if my options are to pay someone or go without, then paying someone it is…

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I totally understand where the OP is coming from. I’m glad he’s interested in our hobby. Because of people like him, guys that know what they are doing can make a living. We are ALL ignorant, just in different areas.😃
Sponsored