Wharthog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear a bunch of "I waited 2 years for my bronco" on here. What's the fastest anyone has received their built-to-order Bronco? And yes, I just ordered on the 27th and I'd love to hear something that will give me a glimmer of hope that I may not have to wait 12+ months. :)
Sponsored

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already sold mine and upgraded to a higher trim but..

I ordered a 2 door Big Bend in October of 2021, and was built by May of 2022. It got stuck due to a chip hold until mid June.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m a lucky a-hole, 3mths from order to build. Went softop, no hitch, or mod bumper

Picked up my 2023 Badlands Sasquatch 2.7l three days ago after I ordered thru military auto source this past November when ordering was closed to everyone but overseas service members.

I count myself lucky to get so soon, in fact I didnā€™t know it was built 1FEB and delivered a week later until I called MAS to have shipped to SC instead of NJ after I got a change of assignment. Thatā€™s when I found out it was already sitting on a lot in Trenton for several weeks. Their portal and communication might be worse than Fordā€™s. So I paid to have it drop shipped to Charlotte so I could get soon as we landed back in the states to house hunt so we could avoid getting a rental car since we didnā€™t own one already and additional hotel bills

Gotta say I am still nervous to drive on right side of the road after years of driving a tiny 500c car in Japan.

Ford Bronco Any quick builds out there? IMG_4383

Ford Bronco Any quick builds out there? IMG_4401

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The key to the minimal wait is to find the dealer with plenty of allocation. I was one of the fortunate ones after learning about the allocation news when the MY'22 order banks opened. At that time based on the outstanding orders and their annual projected allocation, I would have been waiting for years. Levine had proclaimed at the time that you could move your order to another dealer which was not true. I tried to navigate the obstacles that Ford imposed. So I placed a new order on 10/27/2021 with a dealer that receives ample allocation and received a VIN in mid-January. It was built in mid-March with delivery in mid-April. 2-dr Black Diamond 2.3L/Auto Tow

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear a bunch of "I waited 2 years for my bronco" on here. What's the fastest anyone has received their built-to-order Bronco? And yes, I just ordered on the 27th and I'd love to hear something that will give me a glimmer of hope that I may not have to wait 12+ months. :)
Plenty available on dealer lots in NY

Sponsored

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a base 2 door with the auto transmission and keypad. Ordered Feb 28th, 2022 and picked up October 11, 2022. 7 months and some change. It probably would have been less if I ordered the 4 door with a soft top.

OP
OP

Wharthog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m a lucky a-hole, 3mths from order to build. Went softop, no hitch, or mod bumper

Picked up my 2023 Badlands Sasquatch 2.7l three days ago after I ordered thru military auto source this past November when ordering was closed to everyone but overseas service members.

I count myself lucky to get so soon, in fact I didnā€™t know it was built 1FEB and delivered a week later until I called MAS to have shipped to SC instead of NJ after I got a change of assignment. Thatā€™s when I found out it was already sitting on a lot in Trenton for several weeks. Their portal and communication might be worse than Fordā€™s. So I paid to have it drop shipped to Charlotte so I could get soon as we landed back in the states to house hunt so we could avoid getting a rental car since we didnā€™t own one already and additional hotel bills

Gotta say I am still nervous to drive on right side of the road after years of driving a tiny 500c car in Japan.

Dang that is super quick, good stuff!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The one I ordered and ultimately let my dad buy was ordered January 2022 and Built in early April 2022 delivered late May 2022.

The one I ended up buying was ordered May 2021 and delivered December 2022.

mitruckguy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1941 Dodge WC, 1993 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was just over 3 months for me. I ordered mine November 9th 2021 and it was delivered to the dealer February 15th 2022. It depends what you order and what dealer you order from. I would have gotten the hardtop and mod bumper but chose not to because they were constraints. The Sasquatch package and 2.7 were also constraints but I wasnā€™t willing to compromise on those so I still got them and it didnā€™t cause any issues for me. I ordered from a large, high volume dealer so itā€™s likely that they get more allocations from Ford than smaller dealers. It also helps that the dealership is only like an hour from where the Broncos are built, so I didnā€™t have to wait for it to be shipped across the country or anything like that. Even the people at the dealer were shocked at how quickly mine was delivered, it was the quickest they had seen. We all expected it to take 6-12 months.
Sponsored