• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Any Raptor owners want blue grab handles?

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd like to trade for your red grab handles. Blue came with my Wildtrak and I'm not a blue kind of guy. Please send me a message if you're interested. I am located in Kentucky and am happy to drive a bit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a Area 51 Blue Raptor in Texas.
Send pics please
Here you go. I have all 3 handles, since it's a Wildtrak and not the base. Also, my Wildtrak is brand new, so there's absolutely no wear on these. I would just like the handles to match the outside.

Let me know if you want to trade and if your handles are in good condition.

Ford Bronco Any Raptor owners want blue grab handles? 1688563157717

Ford Bronco Any Raptor owners want blue grab handles? 1688563179053

DocSpook

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those look good, I would prefer blue handles also my truck is still paper plated so they are in new condition. I will be back home Sunday and can meet next week. How far are you willing to drive? I am new to this forum and messages may not work.