Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on what I have read every soft top owner has the same issue -- Its raining or has been raining -- roll your window down at a drive through or you just open the door and In Comes the water -- Does any know if there a drip rail solution out yet -- Maybe something that pinches between soft top and roll bar?
Sponsored

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on what I have read every soft top owner has the same issue -- Its raining or has been raining -- roll your window down at a drive through or you just open the door and In Comes the water -- Does any know if there a drip rail solution out yet -- Maybe something that pinches between soft top and roll bar?
I have not, but what bothers me more is that Ford has not listened to all the Soft Top owners complaining about these issues, and not re-designing the tops. Dare I say, copy the Jeep tops and move on.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have not, but what bothers me more is that Ford has not listened to all the Soft Top owners complaining about these issues, and not re-designing the tops. Dare I say, copy the Jeep tops and move on.
The HT does the same thing, it's like a waterfall when the window goes down.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Any Solution For Water Dripping in Window when Raining 1651583538058

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if a leveling kit would get the water to run back further and not pool up so bad at front edge of that drip seam. Any leveled B’s out there have insight?
Sponsored