Sponsored

Anybody order from Corwin Ford in Nampa Idaho?

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else order from Corwin Ford in Nampa Idaho? I was a dealer order no reservation with all the constraints I was told will take the longest. Just curious about dealer allocations and what others are seeing if they ordered from Corwin.
Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m from Michigan and I had no reservation but I ordered the first week of July 2021 and I already have a bill date for January 24, 2022 so allocation is key I would say and also if you’re flexible on your build, but I did get one with the MIC (outerbanks )fully loaded non-toll package and non Sasquatch and steel module

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Close...I am in Southern Idaho and ordered through Middlekauff Ford. Reservation date was in August 2021 and I have a build date for Feb 7, 2022.
I think a lot has to do with the build also.
Hard Top? Probably gonna be a long wait.
Etc. etc.

Sponsored

Desert Howler

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, formerly a 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered from Corwin Ford Nampa mid September. Early 2nd day reservation. Estimated delivery 1/4/22. Been happy with them so far. Promised msrp by email. They agreed to not install any dealer badges.

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else order from Corwin Ford in Nampa Idaho? I was a dealer order no reservation with all the constraints I was told will take the longest. Just curious about dealer allocations and what others are seeing if they ordered from Corwin.
Just took delivery of my Badlands Squatch MIC yesterday. No funny business, straight shooters. MSRP for all order holders. They just got a big shipment in that had been sitting in the railyard in SLC for a couple weeks. They are getting a decent number of allocations. They've been very honest and transparent. From letting me know my place in line to giving me the railcar number after it shipped. And even letting me know when it was finally loaded on a truck! Hit me up if you have any more questions.

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered from Corwin Ford Nampa mid September. Early 2nd day reservation. Estimated delivery 1/4/22. Been happy with them so far. Promised msrp by email. They agreed to not install any dealer badges.
No dealer badges or Front license plate holder monstrosity!

OP
OP
RichardB

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took delivery of my Badlands Squatch MIC yesterday. No funny business, straight shooters. MSRP for all order holders. They just got a big shipment in that had been sitting in the railyard in SLC for a couple weeks. They are getting a decent number of allocations. They've been very honest and transparent. From letting me know my place in line to giving me the railcar number after it shipped. And even letting me know when it was finally loaded on a truck! Hit me up if you have any more questions.
We're you a Reservation or a dealer order?

OP
OP
RichardB

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're ou a Reservation or a dealer order?

Sponsored

JD38

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like we ordered from them around same time, our order was 3rd week in Dec. Badlands Sasquatch w/ soft-top, 2.7, dropped the factory tow. Good experience with them but haven't heard anything about allocations. We were also told to expect the worst case, though I think Ford has improve production quite a bit over last few months. So we'll see.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m from Michigan and I had no reservation but I ordered the first week of July 2021 and I already have a bill date for January 24, 2022 so allocation is key I would say and also if you’re flexible on your build, but I did get one with the MIC (outerbanks )fully loaded non-toll package and non Sasquatch and steel module
No way Same here! and from Michigan too! I can't wait until next week!

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered mine from Corwin Ford in the Tri-cities. They have been great. Just got my final paperwork and only paying MSRP as we discussed when I ordered it. They agreed to not put any stickers on or mount the front plate.

Reservation was 8/9/2021
Ordered on 10/13/2021
Built 12/22/2021
Delivery..... Soon....lol
Sponsored