First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to my dealer last Thursday to roll my unscheduled MY22 order over to a MY23. He said the system was locked out and could not roll it over yet... I try calling them now, no response, typical.

Anyone's dealer able to successfully get their re-order for MY23 into the system? and thus a confirmation email directly from ford???
Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. Got my new order confirmation last Thursday after going into the dealership. I also got my COVP confirmation.

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I rolled my Thursday too. The first two days was locked up but talked with dealer confirmed everything and got an email from Ford a few minutes later confirming my order again.

TXAG08Bronco73

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. Got my new order confirmation last Thursday after going into the dealership. I also got my COVP confirmation.
I got my new order confirmation, but I am still requesting COVP confirmation from dealer. What does this look like? A direct email from Ford to dealer? Do you have a screenshot you could share?

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got three emails from FOrd after I went to the dealer and had my order rolled last Thursday evening. What does COVP conformation look like? I didn't see anything that said that. I did sign and have my new DL copied

Sponsored
OP
OP

PVB90

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, people are able to convert them and there's nothing holding my dealer back. Will follow up with them to get this done