Sponsored

Anyone else not putting PPF and excited for the love taps and scratches on their rig?

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like most of you, am still waiting almost 3 years now with no news about my bronco. Even with that I still have those wet dreams of the future. I know the Broncos are expensive but I plan to have it till it can’t roll any longer and that means it’s going to go through some $h!t! I am obviously not going to damage it on purpose and I am not rich by any means, but what I am going to pay for it I am going to use it for what it’s built for. I live in Utah where it is possibly the best state to do all types of off roading so I will try to use at much as possible.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s mainly the cost that keeps me from doing it. I see people paying thousands of dollars just to keep the paint from getting a little scratched and I am like no thanks. It’s a Bronco not a Ferrari.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not getting ppf, but that's because I plan on blowing lots of money on diy plasti dip kits annually

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not getting ppf, but that's because I plan on blowing lots of money on diy plasti dip kits annually
Haha I kind of have the same idea. I’ve never wrapped before but since it’s so easy to remove everything, it would be a lot easier to learn and cheaper than having someone do it. Plus unlimited design options!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha I kind of have the same idea. I’ve never wrapped before but since it’s so easy to remove everything, it would be a lot easier to learn and cheaper than having someone do it. Plus unlimited design options!
Yep! $150 bucks a year for a new paint job and refreshed protection felt like a win to me

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Having a robot do a paint job in 10 years should be less than $10,000 which will be pretty cheap by then.
Sponsored