ColoradoSkiDreaming

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My front widows squeak really bad when it rains (when you raise or lower them)…. It’s really loud and totally annoying and embarrassing. Not that I’m lowering them a bunch in rain but it still shouldn’t happen on a car in this price range. Any advice appreciated.
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it's from the rubber...

Ford Bronco Anyone have a fix for squeaky window? 1702218854852

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Buy some krytox 204 or 205 and apply it sparingly along the rubber that the window seats into and then smear it all over with a finger. Barely any and Itll take care of the squeak. It also works for the seal rubbing against the back window if you have that.
Krytox GPL 205 Grease, Keyboard Switch Grease , Pure PFPE/PTFE, 0.5 oz Tube https://a.co/d/grgMvY6

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. This. Apply when it squeaks until needed again. Stopped mine immediately and no greasy residue if you apply just enough. Haven’t experimented with their ceramic on window seals yet except on tires which is awesome.
https://www.griotsgarage.com/vinyl-rubber-dressing/

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know that tube of K-Y you brought with you to the dealership the day you picked it up? The answer lies somewhere in there.

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My front widows squeak really bad when it rains (when you raise or lower them)…. It’s really loud and totally annoying and embarrassing. Not that I’m lowering them a bunch in rain but it still shouldn’t happen on a car in this price range. Any advice appreciated.
Hi there! I can look into your Bronco's window concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Sponsored