First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My 23 4-door Badlands has the exact same issue and it’s driving me insane!!

It’s odd because mine is exactly the same. The front passenger door window is so loose that if you shake it even ever so lightly it rattles violently and you can just tell the window is extremely loose. It rattles in any position while driving, all the way up, all the way down, midway. None of the other windows do this and it’s interesting that it’s almost always the passenger side that rattles for everyone.

I’ve also tried the 2 bolts at the bottom of the door fix to no avail.

Has anyone found another fix for this. It’s getting so loud that I can hear it even when playing music and I’m about to lose my mind lol
Hi Chris! I can look into your Bronco's window concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Sponsored

OP
OP
mikejames

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Chris! I can look into your Bronco's window concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
Hi FMC, Do you know if the fix that Engineering was working on has been worked out yet? Others mentioned it earlier in this thread, and my local service adivsor also said it was planned to come out in Q4 2023. (We're getting close to Q2 2024 as of this writing)

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi FMC, Do you know if the fix that Engineering was working on has been worked out yet? Others mentioned it earlier in this thread, and my local service adivsor also said it was planned to come out in Q4 2023. (We're getting close to Q2 2024 as of this writing)
Latest information is Q3 of this year now.

OP
OP
mikejames

mikejames

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is an old video, but it might help you out:
Yes, I've heard of this solution, but I would worry that the dealership will simply say "you've been messing with it, so we're not doing the service under warranty" (if the fix ever comes out).
Sponsored