Sponsored

Anyone have in pics of the Bronco script without removing the trim badge?

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the color of the script on that AMB. Maybe it's just my OCD kicking in, but seems a slight bit crooked.
Just maybe.... but the measurements say no. Its optics an with the WT emblem. I have another set to move it down a touch from the emblem.

OP
OP
Mississippi Man

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. How difficult was it to relocate the sticker? Did it re-adhere okay?
Not hard at all. Got my fingernail under a corner and pried it up. Slowly pealed it off. Left no residue. It stuck well in it’s new position. The temperature was about 70 degrees, which may have helped.

DropHunter

Black Diamond
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I decided not to go the fender route. I am one of those that like the cheap …. Sticker
Ford Bronco Anyone have in pics of the Bronco script without removing the trim badge? CAC1DE61-B671-44D6-AF3A-FF7581738A20

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mississippi Man

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not hard at all. Got my fingernail under a corner and pried it up. Slowly pealed it off. Left no residue. It stuck well in it’s new position. The temperature was about 70 degrees, which may have helped.
They pop off easy. I took one off warm, just peeled off, took one off at 50, it just popped off.
Good to have something like this when working around the paint and plastics. They look cheap but are lifesavers for sure. Not saying this exact kit, but one of the panel popper kits for sure.
https://www.amazon.com/Removal-Pliers-Fastener-Remover-Storage/dp/B07HRNKY8P/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3NKTZZ7DGF6SR&keywords=panel+popper+tool+set&qid=1650200106&sprefix=panel+po,aps,145&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyOE5MNzhKOUNLS0ZOJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzcyOTY0UVJJMTZUT0wwUlRJJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2Njg3NTgxSlM2UkhGT1JBS0NUJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

Last edited:

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Anyone have in pics of the Bronco script without removing the trim badge? IMG_6519

Ford Bronco Anyone have in pics of the Bronco script without removing the trim badge? IMG_6520

I decided to try and combine the old and new. Took some Bronco Sport badges, used a dremel as others have done to remove the "Sport" portion, painted it to match and had a friend paint on the Big Bend letters.

Not perfect (mainly due to my dremel work) but something I had not seen done yet. Now I just need the weather to be nice enough for more than 12 hours so I can put them on.

Side note: Anybody looking to do this, Duplicolor GM torch red paint from Autozone is basically an exact match for the red on the Sport emblem.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone have in pics of the Bronco script without removing the trim badge? IMG_6520

I decided to try and combine the old and new. Took some Bronco Sport badges, used a dremel as others have done to remove the "Sport" portion, painted it to match and had a friend paint on the Big Bend letters.

Not perfect (mainly due to my dremel work) but something I had not seen done yet. Now I just need the weather to be nice enough for more than 12 hours so I can put them on.

Side note: Anybody looking to do this, Duplicolor GM torch red paint from Autozone is basically an exact match for the red on the Sport emblem.
I like that! I've been considering that badge. How are you going to mount it? I'm not wanting to drill holes in my fender. I've wondered about filling the back of it in with some kind of resin and sanding flat (if necessary). That way it gives 3M tape more surface to stick to.

Sponsored

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like that! I've been considering that badge. How are you going to mount it? I'm not wanting to drill holes in my fender. I've wondered about filling the back of it in with some kind of resin and sanding flat (if necessary). That way it gives 3M tape more surface to stick to.
I’m just going with the 3M tape. I’ve cut off and ground down the studs and put the 3M tape on the back. I think the tape is thick enough and the badge light enough where it won’t be an issue.

Scotsman61

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
[/QUOTE

Scotsman61

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m just going with the 3M tape. I’ve cut off and ground down the studs and put the 3M tape on the back. I think the tape is thick enough and the badge light enough where it won’t be an issue.
20220214_095053.jpg
20220214_095053.jpg

20220417_065727.jpg

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Me personally, I took my OBX off the quarters and just did the Bronco script, cleaner look to me. Decals came off easily, can be purchased if I choose to put them back someday.
Sponsored