Sponsored

Anyone in Denver area to help first time oil change?

somerandomguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Harguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking to do my first oil change sometime at the start of May. Want to install the Ronin easy oil drain plug and would love to have someone help out if available. I'll pay for your time, beer, pizza, whatever!

DM or just lmk in the thread.
Sponsored

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Harrison, I have a lift in Parker. More than welcome to reach out and use it. Can't get the Bronco high enough to stand under it, but still makes it easier to change the oil, etc. You can reach out to me on FB directly or via the Colorado Bronco Owner's page.

Last edited:

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly it's one of the easiest oil changes of any vehicle I've owned. Everything is easy to reach and accessible, and the Ronin plug is literally just a half turn to install.

The only remotely challenging part is getting the tiny o-ring onto the new filter. Use plenty of lube and a pokey tool (awl or scribe or whatever), just don't stab it.

Watch a video or two and you will be totally fine!

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly it's one of the easiest oil changes of any vehicle I've owned. Everything is easy to reach and accessible, and the Ronin plug is literally just a half turn to install.

The only remotely challenging part is getting the tiny o-ring onto the new filter. Use plenty of lube and a pokey tool (awl or scribe or whatever), just don't stab it.

Watch a video or two and you will be totally fine!

I just purchased one and am waiting for it to arrive.

As far as oil changes goes the first will probably be a bit messy, but with the Ronin should be cake. I suggest ramps if you have Sasquatch - My 3 ton jack can't get my tires off the ground, the travel is too far.

Good Luck!
Sponsored