Sponsored

Anyone Install a FOX Factory Setup on their Bronco yet?

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen King's here and Bilstein 8100s but no FOX setup yet. I know from Factoy the Hoss 3.0 has the Fox shocks.

I have the Hoss 2.0 Sasquatch and these little, jarring bumps are starting to get to me and I know I will want a change down the road. I hear Kings are stiffer....but never ridden in either. I've just ridden in my buddys Gen3 Raptor w/ 37s.....OMG that thing is like a Caddy, just amazing......LOL.
Sponsored

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve ordered a Sasquatch Wildtrak and Fox shocks, but haven’t re either one…

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve ordered a Sasquatch Wildtrak and Fox shocks, but haven’t re either one…
Yah I ordered a Hoss 3.0 also. Wondering if anyone with a Basesquatch put the factory foxes on theirs.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe we need to price the oem Fox shocks out on here, or find the equivalent on the Fox site.

Have you guys checked to see if they sell the same shocks outside Ford?

OP
OP
SROC3

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe we need to price the oem Fox shocks out on here, or find the equivalent on the Fox site.

Have you guys checked to see if they sell the same shocks outside Ford?
Good idea - I'm NOT looking for any lift of any sort either - I literally only want to replicate the same ride height as well. I just want that RIDE QUALITY :). Whether it's their Fox "Factory" or "Elite" series.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've seen King's here and Bilstein 8100s but no FOX setup yet. I know from Factoy the Hoss 3.0 has the Fox shocks.

I have the Hoss 2.0 Sasquatch and these little, jarring bumps are starting to get to me and I know I will want a change down the road. I hear Kings are stiffer....but never ridden in either. I've just ridden in my buddys Gen3 Raptor w/ 37s.....OMG that thing is like a Caddy, just amazing......LOL.
The Gen 3 Raptor shocks (live valve) and the Fox shocks that come as part as part as HOSS 3.0 (Fox racing internal bypass) are going to have a completely different ride than the currently available Fox shocks available via aftermarket as a lift (Fox performance elite)

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's been talk of swapping from HOSS 2.0 to HOSS 3.0 after the fact. But parts are un-obtainium from Ford. Only way to get them right now is take-oofs from someone with a WT HOSS 3.0 going to coil-overs.
I was really interested in doing this on my 4DR BL, but found a set of Kings at a good deal.