Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you have a WildTrak 2 Door this message is for you. I need someone with this model to go over to Katzkin Leather at
6868 Acco Street
Montebello, CA 90640
1-888-528-9546 Open from 6am to 6pm Monday through Saturday.
They need a Wildtrak 2 door for the front and rear seat Pattern. They may only need to take pictures, but You may be able to get something out of them for your time. If I had my Bronco, I would do it myself, but it is still in transit. I would like to get the pattern to them ASAP, so that anyone that has a 2 door WildTrak can then order the leather seats, including me. If anyone can help me out with this, maybe I can make you something that will compensate you for your time (unless you get a free interior).... please help me out with this if you can....
Thanks........
Sponsored

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I actually offered up my 2dr Wildtrak for them to make a pattern and their response was:

“Unfortunately our design department already has the patterns set for when it comes to the seats.. They understand that new vehicles come out all the time so they could be in the works of making a pattern for your vehicle I'm just not sure how long it will be till they inform us of it. If you would like you can check back in maybe a few months to see if anything is available for your vehicle.
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
“

Didn’t get the sense they were too eager to make a pattern for the 2 door

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually offered up my 2dr Wildtrak for them to make a pattern and their response was:

“Unfortunately our design department already has the patterns set for when it comes to the seats.. They understand that new vehicles come out all the time so they could be in the works of making a pattern for your vehicle I'm just not sure how long it will be till they inform us of it. If you would like you can check back in maybe a few months to see if anything is available for your vehicle.
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
“

Didn’t get the sense they were too eager to make a pattern for the 2 door
Rosalie,
Try going through this way.... Talk to Todd, as he is one of their dealers, and he can set it up. They only need to take pictures to check the patterns they have.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/owners-near-montebello-ca-katzkin-needs-you.23467/
I would drive down myself if the friggin' border would open, and my Bronco was here..... :(

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I spoke with Todd via DM, but when I menioned I had a 2 door, he stopped responding. I’m sure he’s busy.

I would be Interested in purchasing a set too-the Wildtrak interior isn’t my favorite.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke with Todd via DM, but when I menioned I had a 2 door, he stopped responding. I’m sure he’s busy.

I would be Interested in purchasing a set too-the Wildtrak interior isn’t my favorite.
Probably busy, but don't give up. If we can just get one 2 door WildTrak in for the pattern, then many will order the leather from them rather than Ford upgrade. The Katzkin leather is much better, and cheaper than the Ford option even with the thicker leather on the sides where it wears the most.
Sponsored