Sponsored

Anyone put heritage grill on Oxford White Bronco?

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would really like to do a painted white MIC and heritage grill. Has anyone done a white painted or heritage grill on their Oxford White Bronco?
I searched and didn’t see anything, and googled too and saw only 1 pic. That pic looked liek the whites didn’t match… but when i clicked the thread that post was gone.
thanks!
Sponsored

Trashboat

Black Diamond
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would really like to do a painted white MIC and heritage grill. Has anyone done a white painted or heritage grill on their Oxford White Bronco?
I searched and didn’t see anything, and googled too and saw only 1 pic. That pic looked liek the whites didn’t match… but when i clicked the thread that post was gone.
thanks!
Found this picture with google. I like it and think it looks cool but maybe too much white to live with?
Ford Bronco Anyone put heritage grill on Oxford White Bronco? IMG_2935

OP
OP

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Found this picture with google. I like it and think it looks cool but maybe too much white to live with?
Ford Bronco Anyone put heritage grill on Oxford White Bronco? IMG_2935
Interesting... I honestly do not like the red letters... I think I may get a stock grill and have it painted. I could keep the Bronco letters darker then.
I was thinking painted MIC, but you're right... i almost think keeping it darker may be better if I did a white grill..
No white rims though, I'm not a fan...tbh

Trashboat

Black Diamond
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting... I honestly do not like the red letters... I think I may get a stock grill and have it painted. I could keep the Bronco letters darker then.
I was thinking painted MIC, but you're right... i almost think keeping it darker may be better if I did a white grill..
No white rims though, I'm not a fan...tbh
Yep agreed! A lot of white and it’s kind of hard to figure out if it’s nice… because the 40” tires will make anything look great 😊

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Only pic I have but with argent silver. I don't think I've seen one straight white with white.

Ford Bronco Anyone put heritage grill on Oxford White Bronco? F163A8FD-7643-4716-8B92-1C2CDBB0334A
Sponsored