Sponsored

Anyone switch from F-150 Raptor to Bronco Raptor?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
hello,
I will soon be in the market for a new vehicle. i currently own a gen2 raptor and am considering the Braptor. Has anyone previously owned a gen2 or gen3 f150 raptor? would you be able to give me some comparisons? i do a lot of high speed offroading but onroad manners matter to me as well.
Sponsored

tasman

Wildtrak
First Name
Tal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
have had both generation of F150 raptors you have asked about. Bronco Raptor has great on road manners imho. Biggest drawback is the wind noise. Obviously not as quiet as the f150. Not an issue with me as i expected this. Good luck

As for off-roading not real input there as not what i generally do though hoping to change that11

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The BRAPTOR is the baddest ass vehicle ever for me. I own the 2022 F150 Raptor and love it but the BRAPTOR wins for overall best ride, handling, respectable power and off road capability. You won’t be disappointed with her but and a huge BUTT to compare to the truck just can’t see it. Two different vehicles and BRAPTOR takes the reins versatility imo. Good luck and I have a Youtube channel talking about all my different rides.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
awesome! im loving the positive reviews on it, cant wait to watch the video

Teledatageek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor; 2023 X5 45e; 2019 30AE MX5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jumping on this thread - I have a '21 Gen. 3 F150 Raptor. My 3rd Raptor - have had a '17 SCAB Gen 2, then a '19 Gen 2 Super Crew.

I occasionally go on a seasonal road or trails (that are wide enough), but for the most part - it's our road trip mobile and the go to if we have a lot of snow. F150 is a great vehicle, but it's huge. I rarely use the truck bed, although nice to have occasional. Also, don't tow. Not our primary vehicle - we recently went to an X5 PHEV from a Model Y. But when my wife has the X5 and I need to go somewhere, I'm tooling around town in the Raptor.

Been thinking about switching to a smaller SUV. I was on a Defender 110 kick last year, rented one off of Turo and wasn't impressed. Done the Explorer, Grand Cherokee thing, etc. Got to be special to switch out of the Raptor

Usually just my wife, I and our 80lb Lab. The F150 cab is great for the pooch, we leave the seat up and he has the whole back area.

I haven't driven a Bronco, let alone a Braptor. Have just checked regular Bronco's out at the dealer, seems like lots of room behind the 2nd row and nicely equipped. Feel like taking the roof off in the summer would be fun.

Seems like I gain a more maneuverable, fun vehicle; smaller footprint (easier to get in the garage - F150 makes it by about 3"); I'm thinking better in the snow? Losing - some space; quiet ride.

Am I missing anything here? Want to avoid any buyers remorse if I make the switch - of course it could be a very long time before I get to make the switch anyway at this point...
Sponsored