Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,
I have a 2.3 manual that's pretty sluggish. Has anyone installed one of these and did it help? Any other recommendations?

Pedal Commander is an advanced throttle controllerthat allows your engine to respond faster and gives you the acceleration you want when you want it! By amplifying the signal being sent from the sensor on your gas pedal to the vehicle's ECU (computer), our throttle response controller removes response delays on any vehicle with an electronic gas pedal.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W9HDPRN/ref=cm_sw_r_api_i_Q9PG1G11DB4RB24KVJDS_0

Thanks!
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I installed one in my 2.3L automatic and it definitely makes a difference. Highly recommend. Faster start.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed an Ultimate9 EVC X and wow, highest setting will snap your neck with 2.7

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed an Ultimate9 EVC X and wow, highest setting will snap your neck with 2.7
This is exciting to hear. However I don’t know if I have need to go to the most sensitive setting. I have one sitting in my pile of aftermarket parts and lots put it in once I get my bronco. Hoping it arrives not too long after the 9/20 blend date.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Sprint Booster installed and it's great. It has 18 levels and I didn't have to adjust it very high to dial in the pedal feel I wanted.

Sponsored

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I meant to mention, the reason I find these pedal adjusters valuable on manual transmissions is that it makes blipshifting easier. You can bring the revs up quicker for downshifts. I will admit that shifting up through the gears sometimes is a little more touchy when lifting off the accelerator. It's all a trade off.

Dirtylqqks

Badlands
First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands , 1969 ford bronco 2021 scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you compared this to the jb4 ? Just curious it’s always great hearing real experiences and how about mileage increases or decrease ?

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you compared this to the jb4 ? Just curious it’s always great hearing real experiences and how about mileage increases or decrease ?
No. JB4 is a real tune no? U9 is just throttle remapping. Of course you’ll take a mileage hit but I don’t really care

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No. JB4 is a real tune no? U9 is just throttle remapping. Of course you’ll take a mileage hit but I don’t really care
I wouldn’t call it a real tune, but yes it doesn’t do anything with throttle remapping.
Sponsored