First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove a 2 dr Badlands Sasquatch today with a Pedal Commander added. Wow! What a difference. Instant response on the pedal. Anyone else have experience and want to add their $.02?
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have one. Same experience. Love it. Really livens up the Bronco and feels like a whole new vehicle. I keep mine on Sport all the time and Normal GOAT mode.

JunitoNo1

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious about it, too.

Has anyone paired a pedal commander to a Bronco with the Ford Perfomance tune? Wondering if the commander makes any difference when a tunes already done.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious about it, too.

Has anyone paired a pedal commander to a Bronco with the Ford Perfomance tune? Wondering if the commander makes any difference when a tunes already done.
I do. It does make a difference as far as instant pedal response. Even with the tune there is a lag in pedal response (although it’s much better). The pedal commander gets it going immediately. I have mine set on city ++. Sport gets a little to touchy to me.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got it for 2.3L and it’s a HUGE difference. I recommend for everybody with a 2.3L. That initial response is faster and I think safer. Plus, installation was easy and maybe 5-10 minutes.

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The biggest thing for me was the lag when letting OFF the throttle. Twice I had instances where I had to go from near-full throttle to braking, and it stayed on the gas even after I hit the brakes.

I got the Banks one instead of Pedal Commander and it works great. I have it on the second lowest city setting since I only wanted to get rid of the lag, not increase sensitivity, and it still makes a HUGE difference.

MrBell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the Pedal Commander on my 2 door manual 2.3 Badlands. I thought the EcoBoost had bad turbo lag... turned out it was the sluggish throttle. I get immediate response now, the Bronco feels much quicker off the line. Don't think i'll bother with the Factory tune as there's plenty of HP stock. Highly recommended.

fordbroncowildtrak2023

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have one on my 2.7 and I love it. When I go anything past city mode, I call it smile mode. Sport+ and the sport GOAT mode is insane.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have one, love it! Bought it because I had a $50 off coupon, so glad I did. Totally transforms the driving experience.

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The biggest thing for me was the lag when letting OFF the throttle. Twice I had instances where I had to go from near-full throttle to braking, and it stayed on the gas even after I hit the brakes.

I got the Banks one instead of Pedal Commander and it works great. I have it on the second lowest city setting since I only wanted to get rid of the lag, not increase sensitivity, and it still makes a HUGE difference.
Interesting.

I have a manual and noticed there was lag when I let off the gas when shifting. compensated by teaching myself to let off the gas as my foot touches the clutch pedal.

I called Banks and they said theirs wouldn't get rid of the lag when letting OFF the throttle.

I wonder what's different?

Sponsored

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where did you mount it
I mounted my underneath the Steering wheel on the rubber part. I ended up using super glue for the mount since the heat here in TX kept melting the velcro adhesive and it kpet falling off. You you don't really notice it but it easy to get to if you do need it.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

where did you mount it
I mounted it under the steering wheel, but I pulled the panel off / down to hide it, make it invisible. I’m on sport 2, that’s enough!

BroncoLV

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, 88.5 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs