Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to buy a pedal commander and had a few questions:
- When installed is it always "on" or do you have to engage it every time you get in the vehicle?
- When it's on how does it impact the GOAT mode you are in? Should you just have it in Normal mode when using or can you use any GOAT mode with the pedal commander impacting it.
- Can you turn it "off" when you wouldn't want to use it without uninstalling it?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking to buy a pedal commander and had a few questions:
- When installed is it always "on" or do you have to engage it every time you get in the vehicle?
- When it's on how does it impact the GOAT mode you are in? Should you just have it in Normal mode when using or can you use any GOAT mode with the pedal commander impacting it.
- Can you turn it "off" when you wouldn't want to use it without uninstalling it?

Thanks!
- It's always on. Set it and forget it......unless you want to turn it off or change modes.
- You can use any GOAT mode on top of the Pedal Commander. I found that once I put my Pedal Commander in Sport Mode, I only needed to keep my GOAT mode in Normal. Sport Mode in Pedal Commander + Sport Mode in GOAT mode would be too much in my opinion.
- Yes, you can turn it off without uninstalling it if you don't want to use it. I do this all the time whenever I take it in for service or my wife needs to drive it, as they just wouldn't be used to how touchy the pedal can get.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would suggest the Pedal Monster by Banks instead simply because it does not increase throttle response in reverse. A key safety feature, especially if you back up to a trailer. I have the PM on my F350 and it turned that truck into a whole other beast!

With sport mode on the Bronco, I haven't felt the need to install one.

OP
OP
Tdub0527

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just installed my Pedal Commander. It's super fun! I like that you don't have to have it on if you don't want to (when my wife drives) and you can really customize it to what you like. $300 for a optional enhancement is exactly what I was looking for!
Sponsored