Sponsored

Anyone waiting on a built Bronco that is not on Dirt Mountain?

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My specs: 7/13 reservation, 7/16 build date, 4dr OBX SAS MIC

So, in addition to the emails below, I have had a couple phone conversations with my dealer. He swears he can see that my Bronco is in Kansas City. It's 1 of 5 of their orders that are being held up in KC while having their MICs inspected. Pizza tracker still shows "In Production" and no emails from Ford, except for the MIC email on 8/13. I was hoping I might fall in to the " I’ve already taken delivery or my Bronco is in transit to my dealer: " bucket that was covered in the FAQs. Just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same situation?

7/16 - "Your Bronco shows to be in the final stages of production. As soon as it is completed it will be loaded on a rail car so it can be shipped to Kansas City where it will be transported to our dealership. Once we get it we will get it inspected and made ready for you to take delivery."
7/21 - "Your Bronco is produced and is in the inspection status. It should get shipped by 1st part of next week."​
8/3 - "The status of your Bronco is that it is completely produced and in transit from the assembly plant to the holding yard in Kansas City. It shows to be here by 8/15-8/20."​
8/10 - "My most recent inventory report shows that your Bronco should be here by 8/16-8/23."​
8/23 - "I have been told to expect the Broncos by end of week or 1st of next week, they are inspecting the hardtops on the orders."​

If this topic has already been covered, please let me know. I couldn't find anything.
Sponsored